MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. , Oct. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Thursday, October 24, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. EDT
Online, with free registration
Kasthuri Jagadeesan Technical Insights Senior Research Analyst at Frost & Sullivan
Archana Srinivasan Technical Insights Senior Research Analyst at Frost & Sullivan
Jithendranath Rabindranath Technical Insights Research Analyst at Frost & Sullivan
With 3-D printing gaining prominence, this briefing will provide insight on future implications on different manufacturing sectors based on:
- Year of impact
- Patent landscape
- Megatrend impact
- Global technology development and adoption
- Potential and technology convergence scenario
As this presentation will discuss market opportunities for various manufacturing industries globally in 3-D printing, it will benefit: R&D communities and OEMs in markets such as healthcare, aerospace, consumer products and automotive.
"With organizations embracing various approaches to expand the applicability of 3-D printing technology, adoption has been on the rise in the Asian and the North American regions," said Frost & Sullivan Technical Insights research analyst, Jithendranath Rabindranath. "High initial cost and need for improvement of part surface finishes are some of the factors hindering technology adoption."
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Technical Insights practice, please visit: www.technicalinsights.frost.com
- To attend the briefing, email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country. Or go here to register: http://bit.ly/1cprRPE
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan