NEW YORK, Dec. 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The Future of the Taiwanese Defense Industry- Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2021, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key developments
- Over the historic period, Taiwan's defense expenditure registered CAGR of -2.16%,decreasingfrom US$10.8billion in 2012 to US$9.9 billion in 2016
- Taiwanese military expenditure, estimated to value US$9.9billion in 2017, is expected to increase marginally, to reachUS$10.9 billion by 2021, registering a CAGR of 2.38% over the forecast period
- The country's military expenditure will be driven by the modernization of its defense systems and the issue of "One China"
- The Defense Ministry is expected to spend more on upgrading multi-role aircraft, diesel electric submarines, missile defense systems, and corvettes
This report offers detailed analysis of the Taiwanese defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- The Taiwanese defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Taiwanese defense industry during 2017-2021, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country's expenditure and modernization programs
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Porter's Five Force analysis of the Taiwanese defense industry: analysis of market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country's imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities: Details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the coming 10 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: Competitive landscape analysis of the Taiwanese defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
Reasons To Buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Taiwanese defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Taiwanese defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p01590704-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/future-of-the-taiwanese-defense-industry---market-attractiveness-competitive-landscape-and-forecasts-to-2021-300380741.html