LONDON, Dec. 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
The Future of the Vietnamese Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2021, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
- Vietnam is one of the fastest growing defense spenders in the world, with a military budget valued at US$5 billion in 2016. Between 2012-2016 Vietnamese defense budget grew fromUS$3.3 billion in 2012 to US$5 billion in 2016, registering a CAGR of 10.95%.
- On a cumulative basis, the country is expected to invest US$32.1 billion for defense purposes, of which US$10.7 billion is earmarked for capital expenditure to fund defense procurements. The government's well-defined military modernization plans along with its efforts to bolster its military capabilities as a means to counter Chinese aggression in South China Sea region is anticipated to drive spending.
- The MoD is expected to invest in Military-IT (Networking), Infrastructure Construction, MRO facilities for frigate maintenance and SSK-diesel electric submarine over the coming years.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Vietnamese defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- The Vietnamese defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Vietnamese defense industry during 2017-2021, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country's expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to the army, navy, and air force. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Porter's Five Force analysis of the Vietnamese defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country's imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the next 10 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Vietnamese defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
Reasons To Buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Vietnamese defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Vietnamese defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/1555214/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/future-of-the-vietnamese-defense-industry---market-attractiveness-competitive-landscape-and-forecasts-to-2021-300374190.html