G2 Capital Advisors Adopts Navatar Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) CRM for Cloud Computing and Navatar Deal Connect (Deal Sourcing for Private Equity Funds) Leading Boston Based Middle Market Advisory Firm Transitions to Latest Cloud Technology for Investment Banking
NEW YORK, June 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Navatar Group (@navatargroup), a premier cloud provider for financial services, today announced that G2 Capital Advisors, a middle market investment banking & M&A advisory firm, has deployed Navatar's M&A Cloud and Navatar Deal Connect to manage their M&A business and build worldwide connections.
Navatar's M&A CRM enables boutique M&A firms and investment banks develop new business, find the right buyers/sellers as well as manage the entire deal process. It allows them to operate from anywhere – even their clients', buyers' or lawyers' offices – using laptops or mobile devices. A demo is available at:
"We run a very competitive and controlled process for our clients, supported by cutting edge technology" said Jeffery Unger, Chairman & CEO. "Navatar helps us do just that."
Navatar M&A CRM is also fully integrated with Navatar Deal Connect, the global online marketplace for collaborating on middle market transactions. To learn more about Navatar Deal Connect, watch this video:
Navatar M&A enables M&A firms to manage various aspects of their business, including:
Prospect & Buyer Database
- Build and maintain database of prospects and buyers from various sources
- Maintain every type of communication with each firm in one place
- Use Deal Connect to enhance your network of buyers
- Intelligently generate targeted prospect lists for events, seminars and road shows
- Reach prospects using multiple communication channels, using a coordinated communication strategy
- Measure and improve sourcing to identify better quality prospects
- Bring organization-wide visibility and focus to new business opportunities
- Improve conversion ratio for new client pitches
- Manage your business development pipeline progress
- Forecast revenues based on potential fees for all deals in pipeline
- Intelligently generate target lists for deals
- Use Deal Connect to securely, efficiently share information with targets
- Leverage built-in workflow to manage progress
Manage Sell-Side Deals
- Coordinate all interactions with private equity and strategic buyers
- Share teasers and other documents with buyers
- Approach relationships based on transaction history with buyers
- Increase global buyer network and improve closed transactions rate
Manage Buy-Side Deals
- Manage relationships with bankers, private equity and strategic buyers
- Provide better qualified target companies based on buyer's search criteria
- Track all buyer transaction history and identify opportunities to pitch services
"G2 Capital Advisors has a great reputation for client focus. We are proud to help them expand their business and network," said Ketan Khandkar, Cofounder & Principal, Navatar Group.
For a live demo of Navatar M&A, contact 212 863 9655 or email@example.com.
About Navatar Group
Navatar Group (http://www.navatargroup.com) is the industry cloud provider of CRM and content management for financial services firms. Navatar's financial cloud solutions for asset management, wealth management, investment banking, and capital markets are used by large and small firms in more than 30 countries, including global firms such as PNC, Jefferies & Co, Cowen Group and Evercore Partners. Navatar is one of the top ISV partners of salesforce.com, and our products are built on the Salesforce cloud and Box content platform.
To learn more about Navatar, watch this short video:
About G2 Capital Advisors
G2 Capital Advisors (http://www.g2capitaladvisors.com) provides C-level, executive-led investment banking and advisory services to middle market institutional investors and companies. Through a partnership with G2, clients can identify and pursue strategic alternatives, raise capital to meet core business objectives, and/or provide a deeper perspective on relevant industry sectors. Sector expertise includes: Transportation & Logistics, Supply Chain, Industrial, Manufacturing, Technology, and Business Services. Headquartered in Boston, MA with offices in New York City, Chicago and Atlanta, G2 serves a national client base with a global perspective.
SOURCE Navatar Group