NEW YORK, March 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- GameChange Solar today announced that it has received an order for several Max-Span™ pile driven systems totaling 42 MW in North Carolina. This brings the total contracts awarded to GameChange to over 300 MW year to date. GameChange projects over 1 GW for 2016 with Genius Tracker™ single axis trackers as a meaningful addition to the growth in the fixed tilt business.
Andrew Worden, CEO of GameChange Solar, stated: "The solar industry must reduce costs in order to continue its rapid growth rate. At GameChange Solar our mission to change the world by making solar energy affordable aligns with our contribution of providing bankable quality trackers and fixed tilt racking at the value pricing our customers need."
MAX-SPAN™ POST SYSTEM
- Industry's best quality, test & certification and bankability
- Industry's longest spans and fewest foundations - as few as 240 per MW
- Post/Beam/Brace assembly has industry's lowest part count and fastest assembly
- Patent pending articulating purlin connections to navigate up to 15% terrain slopes
- Supports all poly, glass and thin film modules including First Solar Series 4
- Rugged design enables 150 mph wind and 90 psf snow loads
- Turnkey install, pull test and geotech services available
- 20 year warranty - Made in USA
- ETL / UL 2703 tested
- Independent assessment by Black & Veatch
- Wind tunnel tested by industry leader CPP
About GameChange Solar
GameChange Solar LLC manufactures fixed tilt and tracker solar racking systems. GameChange systems are able to combine fast installation, bankable quality and unbeatable value through superior engineering, innovative design and high volume manufacturing.
GameChange Solar LLC
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/gamechange-solar-signs-42-mw-north-carolina-contract-projects-over-1-gw-2016-300241953.html
SOURCE GameChange Solar