LONDON, June 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- According to the new market research report on gas sensors, this market is expected to be worth USD 1.01 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 6.22% between 2016 and 2022. The growth of the gas sensors market can be attributed to increasing demand for gas sensors in oil & gas and environmental application in both developing and developed countries. The rising mandate and government regulation for occupational health and safety of employee from the hazardous industry is key driver for gas sensors market.
"Gas sensors market in APAC expected to grow at the highest rate"
This report covers regions including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). The market in APAC is expected to grow at a high CAGR between 2016 and 2022. The major drivers for the growth of the gas sensors market in APAC is driven by the rising demand for gas sensor in medical sector for health monitoring of patience in highly populated countries in the region such as China, India and Japan. Moreover, the demand for gas sensor in automobiles for safety and comfort and increasing manufacturing activities in the automotive, backed by strong economic growth in China and India is supporting the growth of gas sensors market.
Breakdown of profile of primary participants:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 - 25%, Tier 2 - 50%, and Tier 3 - 25%
- By Designation: C-level Executives - 35%, Director level - 25%, and others - 40%
- By Region: North America - 45%, APAC - 20%, Europe - 30%, and RoW - 5%
The companies that are profiled in the report are City Technology Ltd (U.K.), Dynament Ltd. (U.K.), Alphasense (U.K.), Amphenol Advanced Sensors (U.S.), Bosch Sensortec GmbH (Germany), ams AG (Austria), SenseAir AB (Sweden), FIGARO Engineering Inc. (Japan), MEMBRAPOR AG (Switzerland), Cambridge CMOS sensors (U.K.), Sensirion AG (Switzerland), and MSA (U.S.).
Reasons to buy the report:
- This report includes the market statistics pertaining to type, application and geography along with their respective revenue.
- The Porter's Five Forces framework has been provided along with the value chain analysis to provide an in-depth insight into the gas sensors market.
- The major drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities for the gas sensors market have been detailed in this report.
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for gas sensors markets based on technology, gases type, application, and geography have been conducted to give an overall view of the.
- A detailed competitive landscape has been provided including key players, in-depth analysis, and revenue of key players.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3861473/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/gas-sensors-market-by-technology-gas-type-end-use-application-and-geography---global-forecast-to-2022-300278676.html