NEW YORK, Sept. 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Demand for air conditioners in GCC countries is increasing on account of growing urbanization, rising disposable income, extreme climatic conditions, and increasing number of residential and commercial projects. Government initiatives in Saudi Arabia, Qatar and UAE that ban sales and imports of inefficient air conditioners in these countries have been fueling demand for energy efficient air conditioners over the last few years. Upcoming mega events such as FIFA World Cup to be held in Qatar in 2022, World Expo 2020 in the UAE, and cultural and summer festivals in Bahrain are anticipated to boost residential and commercial infrastructure developments in the region, which in turn, is expected to drive demand for air conditioners in GCC countries over the next five years.
According to "GCC Air Conditioners Market By Product Type, By End Use Sector, By Country, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021", the market for air conditioners in GCC is forecast to grow at a CAGR of over 10% during 2016–2021. Saudi Arabia dominates GCC air conditioners market, on account of large population size and continuing growth across various sectors in the Kingdom. Split air conditioners dominated demand for air conditioners in the GCC region in 2015. The air conditioners market in the region is dominated by players such as LG, Daikin, Toshiba Carrier, Zamil and Samsung. However, GCC air conditioners market is majorly import driven due to limited manufacturing plants of major air conditioner players in GCC countries. "GCC Air Conditioners Market By Product Type, By End Use Sector, By Country, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2021" discusses the following aspects of the air conditioners market in GCC countries:
- GCC Air Conditioners Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Product Type (Split, Chiller, Window, VRF & Others), By End Use Sector (Commercial & Residential), By Country (Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Oman, Kuwait & Bahrain) & By Company
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of GCC air conditioners market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help air conditioner manufacturers, dealers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with air conditioners manufacturers, imports, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03870309-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/gcc-air-conditioners-market-by-product-type-split-chiller-window-vrf-and-others-by-end-use-sector-commercial-and-residential-by-country-saudi-arabia-qatar-uae-oman-kuwait-and-bahrain-competition-forecast-and-opport-300325153.html