DUBLIN, August 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "GCC Construction Industry Outlook 2016" report to their offering.
GCC governments are taking precautionary measures to cope with volatility in oil prices. Recent budgets reflect the GCC governments' efforts to instill fiscal discipline and cut wasteful expenditures.
This report, GCC Construction Industry Outlook 2016, provides much needed clarity on the state of the GCC construction market among uncertainty. The report provides essential insight that will help you understand in which key sectors and projects GCC governments will retain their focus and spending on and important data into the building, infrastructure, and energy construction sectors.
The GCC Construction Industry Outlook 2016 report is packed with the latest data on GCC construction projects with details by sector and including expert analysis on market drivers and trends.
Order your copy today and:
- Understand how the key sectors form the cornerstone of growth plans of GCC countries in the wake of volatility in oil prices.
- Analyze the trend in contractor awards for the building, infrastructure and energy construction contractors' awards in the GCC from 2014 to 2017.
- Understand the size and state of each sector
- Identify key trends, market restraints, and market drivers to watch out for
- Identify opportunities for your company
- Mitigate risk amongst uncertainty
- Understand the future outlook for the GCC construction market
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Overview of GCC Economic Outlook
- National Economic Strategies of the GCC Countries
- GCC Country-Wise Outlook for Construction Market
Chapter 2: GCC Construction Market Outlook
- Construction Market Classification
- GCC Construction Market Outlook
- Market Drivers
- Public-Private Partnership (PPP)
- Trend in GCC Construction Market
- Market Restraints
Chapter 3: GCC Building Construction Market Outlook
- GCC Country-wise Outlook for Building Construction Market
- Opportunity Matrix for the GCC Building Construction Market
- Major GCC Building Projects in 2016
Chapter 4: GCC Infrastructure Construction Market Outlook
- GCC Country-wise Outlook for Infrastructure Construction Market
- Opportunity Matrix for the GCC Infrastructure Construction Market
- Major GCC Infrastructure Projects in 2016
Chapter 5: GCC Energy Construction Market Outlook
- GCC Country-wise Outlook for Energy Construction Market
- Opportunity Matrix for the GCC Energy Construction Market
- Major GCC Energy Projects in 2016
Chapter 6: Future Outlook for the GCC Construction Market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qhl29g/gcc_construction
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/gcc-construction-industry-2014-2017---identify-key-trends-market-restraints-and-market-drivers---research-and-markets-300307666.html
SOURCE Research and Markets