Gemini Fund had improved scores in all categories in this year's survey, including:
- 6.17 in Distribution Support (a year-over-year increase of 246 basis points).
- 6.57 in Reporting (a year-over-year increase of 146 basis points).
- 6.64 in Operations and Custody (a year-over-year increase of 183 basis points).
- 6.71 in Fund Accounting (a year-over-year increase of 141 basis points).
- 6.74 in Value Delivered (a year-over-year increase of 148 basis points).
- 6.93 in Compliance and Regulation (a year-over-year increase of 212 basis points).
Survey participants' comments include:
- "Senior management is very accessible and provides strategic direction and insight into the competitive landscape, which helps us run our business."
- "Some recent technology upgrades have really been a nice value-add. It seems that there are always improvements and tweaks being made to the service and technology to benefit us and keep up with regulations."
At the time of the survey, Gemini Fund helped manage and administer more than 430 funds, which is comprised of 51 sub-funds and 908 unit/share classes for a total of 173 clients. The servicing firm brought 66 mutual funds to market in 2015, and also added 63 new employees, bringing its total number of team members to more than 260.
Gemini Fund and its sister firms under The Gemini Companies umbrella continue to expand their offerings to clients. Last year, Gemini Fund began distributing the secure cloud-based StatPro Revolution® portfolio analytics service to clients through a strategic partnership with StatPro Group Plc. The StatPro Revolution provides comprehensive, easy to execute analytics covering contribution, asset allocation and risk reporting, which can help Gemini Fund clients reduce costs, manage regulatory compliance and improve engagement with investors.
Gemini Fund also provides fund administration, accounting and transfer agent services, as well as assistance with shareholder record-keeping and customer service, to 529 plans including three of the Texas Prepaid Higher Education Tuition Board's four 529 college savings plans.
About The Gemini Companies
The Gemini Companies provide investment companies with a single point of access to multiple solutions for pooled investment products. The individual service firms within The Gemini Companies were built on innovation, client partnerships and service, and their teams possess expertise in fund administration, accounting, technology, compliance and reporting.
Gemini Fund Services, LLC helps bring mutual funds to market, providing comprehensive administration, accounting, distribution and transfer agent services. Gemini Hedge Fund Services, LLC provides middle- and back-office administration, real-time portfolio valuations, comprehensive financial reporting and a full spectrum of investor services to help hedge fund managers meet the requirements of investors and regulatory bodies. Gemini Alternative Funds, LLC offers a managed account platform to fund managers to access multiple distribution channels and operational efficiencies, and allow qualified eligible purchasers and accredited investors to select from a variety of alternative investment strategies through a single account.
The Gemini Companies are subsidiaries of NorthStar Financial Services Group, LLC, which has more than 750 employees and over $400 billion in assets under management and administration, and TA Associates, a leading global growth private equity firm. For more information, please call (855) 891-0092 or visit www.thegeminicompanies.com.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150204/173570LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/gemini-fund-achieves-most-marked-improvement-in-client-perception-in-global-custodian-survey-300317609.html
SOURCE The Gemini Companies