ORLANDO, Fla., May 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- GENBAND™, a leading provider of real time communications software solutions, today announced a new integration with the SAP® Hybris® Commerce solution, available on the Hybris Extend marketplace, expanding on its existing integration with the SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer solution. Last year SAP began reselling the SAP Hybris Real-Time Communicator Web application by GENBAND to allow enterprises of all sizes to improve workflow and communications processes.
The new integration provides for advanced embedded communications capabilities, delivering customers, partners and employees powerful contextual communications tools such as video chat, screen sharing and collaboration that extends SAP's industry-leading commerce suite. Users will no longer be required to leave an application they are working in to make a call, share a presentation or chat with a customer or colleague. With SAP Hybris Real-Time Communicator, customers can now engage and collaborate in real-time from any website or smart device.
The GENBAND platform will also be featured as a gold certified partner application on Hybris Extend, an online integration marketplace offering access to best-of-breed applications, extensions and network services developed by Hybris partners, all of which are optimized to work with SAP Hybris Commerce.
- SAP Hybris Real-Time Communicator offers customers, partners and employees personalized engagement and collaboration capabilities that allow them to improve productivity and business results.
- SAP Hybris Real-Time Communicator can be tightly integrated into SAP's leading B2B and B2C commerce solutions. This integration supports customer engagement and enables simpler collaboration capabilities for sales, service and business professionals using embedded communications within business applications for presence, screen sharing, instant messaging and voice call/conference.
- SAP Hybris Real-Time Communicator delivers a superior communications experience, while driving positive business outcomes and results. For example, real-time online assistance can dramatically improve customer service and reduce online shopping cart abandonment rates.
- SAP Hybris Real-Time Communicator already offers native integration with SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer, SAP's next-generation cloud CRM software.
- The GENBAND integration will be available as a gold certified partner application on the Hybris Extend marketplace, which offers customers access to best-of-breed partner applications and services.
"SAP Hybris solutions have a reputation as a best-in-class commerce and digital interaction platform, so we are delighted to extend our agreement with a new integration that enables real-time customer engagement and supports omni-channel experiences," said Paul Pluschkell, Executive Vice President, GENBAND and Founder & CEO of Kandy. "Our market-proven platform opens up countless new commerce possibilities by refining the customer experience and dramatically improving contextualized collaboration capabilities. We look forward to continuing to build on the great relationship that we've established with SAP."
The SAP Hybris Real-Time Communicator will be featured at GENBAND's Perspectives16 Customer and Partner Summit in Orlando, May 1-5.
View the SAP Hybris Real-Time Communicator video.
GENBAND is a global leader in real-time communications software solutions for service providers, enterprises, independent software vendors, systems integrators and developers in over 80 countries. Kandy, its award-winning, disruptive real-time communications software development platform, is built from the company's global telecommunications network and security technologies. The platform enables these companies to easily embed a full suite of voice, video, chat, screen-sharing and collaboration capabilities into their existing business, web and mobile applications. The company's Network Modernization, Unified Communications, Mobility and Embedded Communications solutions enable its customers to quickly capitalize on growing market segments and introduce differentiating products, applications and services. GENBAND's market-leading solutions, which are deployable in the network, on premise or through the cloud, help its customers connect people to each other and address the growing demands of today's consumers and businesses for real-time communications wherever they happen to be. To learn more visit genband.com.
GENBAND, the GENBAND logo and icon and Kandy are trademarks of GENBAND.
*SAP Hybris is a new brand name launched in January 2016 and is used here to mean the offerings, employees, and business of acquired company hybris AG, which continues to be a legal entity until integration with SAP is complete.
SAP, Hybris and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries. See http://www.sap.com/corporate-en/legal/copyright/index.epx for additional trademark information and notices.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/genband-extends-global-reseller-agreement-with-sap-integrating-kandy-communications-platform-and-sap-hybris-commerce-solution-300260468.html