McCready added, "Several tier-one service providers have already selected GENView Analytics because of its powerful monitoring, analysis and performance capabilities."
"With dynamic changes to network traffic service providers are increasingly seeking intelligent analytics solutions that can do more than simply collect data – they want solutions that deliver detailed insights into their communications networks," said Stéphane Téral, Senior Research Director for Mobile Infrastructure and Carrier Economics Research, IHS Markit Technology. "They are looking for solutions that offer end-to-end analysis and the ability to accurately measure key performance metrics across the network elements, while allowing them to meet SLAs and guarantee quality of service."
The GENView Analytics platform is a finalist in the Verizon & Intel® Network Builders Innovation Challenge 2016. The challenge is designed to stimulate innovation in SDN and NFV solutions that enhance the customer experience on Verizon's network, built on solutions that contain Intel ingredient technologies. GENBAND is a finalist in the Analytics in a Virtualized Network Infrastructure category. Winners will be announced at the Intel Network Builders event in conjunction with Carrier Network Virtualization in Palo Alto, CA on December 5.
GENBAND will host a Webinar, Gain critical insight of your network with GENView Analytics, Wednesday, November 16, at 11:00 am Eastern/10 am Central.
GENView Analytics Capabilities
- Data Collection – Scalable on demand analytics platform leveraging Big Data
- Analyze & Troubleshoot - Provides real-time service visibility via reporting and analytics (Retrospective: Root cause analysis using stored data)
- Dashboards - User Defined privileges that includes cross-platform support for HTML 5 and customizable user dashboards
- Architecture - Carrier- grade solution designed to protect the network against failures and featuring distributed architecture that will continue operating even when a node in the cluster is offline
- Assurance – Provides service providers with the ability to meet the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and offer Quality Assurance to their customers, while reducing customer churn and revenue loss due to network and operational performance
GENBAND is a global leader in real-time communications software solutions for service providers, enterprises, independent software vendors, systems integrators and developers in over 80 countries. Kandy, its award-winning, disruptive real-time communications software development platform, is built from the company's global telecommunications network and security technologies. The platform enables these companies to easily embed a full suite of voice, video, chat, screen-sharing and collaboration capabilities into their existing business, web and mobile applications. The company's Network Modernization, Unified Communications, Mobility and Embedded Communications solutions enable its customers to quickly capitalize on growing market segments and introduce differentiating products, applications and services. GENBAND's market-leading solutions, which are deployable in the network, on premise or through the cloud, help its customers connect people to each other and address the growing demands of today's consumers and businesses for real-time communications wherever they happen to be. To learn more visit genband.com.
GENBAND, the GENBAND logo and icon are trademarks of GENBAND.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160121/324822LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/genbands-new-genview-analytics-solution-offers-service-providers-the-ability-to-enhance-network-efficiency--improve-customer-experience-300359205.html