NEW YORK, Feb. 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The 7th edition of the 'General Industrial Products Distribution Market Report – UK 2017-2021 Analysis' addresses the distribution of industrial / building consumables, which is a mature and highly fragmented market in terms of product range, customer base and end-use applications sectors. The report includes up to date information on recent trends and issues that are likely to impact on the market going forward over the next 5 years.
Key issues covered in the report include:
- DETAILED ASSESSMENT OF THE MARKET - analysis of the market structure, key national distributors and recent developments in the market.
- HIGHLY FRAGMENTED MARKET - key distribution channels including industrial distributors, specialists and direct.
- ANALYSIS BY PRODUCT GROUP – health & safety, engineering & metal working, fluid & air control, workshop & maintenance, power tools, hand tools, SSASH (storage, security, access, site equipment & handling), fasteners, janitorial and abrasives – market sizes, product mixes and distribution.
- FORECASTS OF MARKET DEVELOPMENTS UP TO 2021 – market size and factors impacting on the market.
Areas of Particular interest include:
- Market performance review and forecasts to 2021.
- Factors affecting the market and analysis of key market characteristics.
- Review of distribution structure.
- Review of key players - product mix and market share estimates.
- Product group analysis – review of major product sectors, distribution channel shares for the different products.
Key areas covered in the Report
- General Industrial Product Distribution market - market definition, size and recent market performance in 2010-2016, factors impacting on the market.
- Product sectors reviewed - health & safety, engineering & metalworking, fluid & air control, workshop & maintenance, power tools, hand tools, SSASH (storage, security, access, site equipment & handling), fasteners, janitorial and abrasives.
- Key market influences - including manufacturing & engineering sectors, utilities and infrastructure sectors, legislation, continued evolution of multi-channel approach etc.
- Distribution structure – suppliers, distributors and end-users
- Review of key distribution channels – industrial distributors, the specialists and direct.
- Future prospects – market size and forecast trends up to 2021.
- Review of key distributors – Arco, Screwfix, RS Components, Cromwell Tools, Brammer, Eriks Industrial Services, Toolbank, Toolstation, Parker Merchanting, Machine Mart, Monks & Crane, Seton, MSC Industrial etc.
- Market shares of key distributors – market positioning, overall shares etc, overview of market and recent trends.
- Profiles of key distributors – company structure, estimates of market shares, product mix and portfolio analysis.
- Key Competitors – including specialists, builders merchants, tool & plant hire companies, automotive aftermarket, buying groups and independents.
Products and Suppliers
- Market size of product groups defined in report, with estimated shares within the industrial distributors market.
- Product groups – definition, distributor shares within each sector and product trends.
- Product distribution – estimated shares of industrial distributors and competing channels by each product sector (merchants, specialists, plant & tool Hire, automotive, others including direct etc).
- Market prospects for the general industrial products distribution market to 2020, with market size estimation.
- Factors affecting distributors market – positive and negative influences, trends in key sectors.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03516876-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/general-industrial-products-distribution-market-report---uk-2017-2021-analysis-300403791.html