General Shopping Brasil S/A reports an increase of 32.2% of Own GLA in 3Q12 over the same period last year with tenants' total sales growth of 44.8%
SAO PAULO, Nov. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- General Shopping Brasil S/A (BM&FBovespa: GSHP3), one of the largest shopping mall companies in Brazil, announces 3Q12 earnings results.
- Opening of Outlet Premium Brasilia in July 2012.
- Acquisition of Shopping Bonsucesso mall in August 2012.
- Opening of the expansions of Unimart Shopping Campinas and Parque Shopping Prudente malls in this period.
- General Shopping Brasil's gross revenue in the third quarter of 2012 (3Q12) totaled R$ 49.7 million, up 37.5% over the R$ 36.1 million reached in the third quarter of 2011 (3Q11). In the first nine months of 2012, gross revenue grew 29.6% as compared with that of 9M11, reaching R$ 134.6 million.
- Consolidated NOI registered R$ 41.2 million in 3Q12, with margin at 89.0% and a growth of 38.5% in relation to the R$ 29.8 million registered in 3Q11. In 9M12, consolidated NOI was R$ 110.3 million, with margin of 87.8% and a growth of 29.2% in comparison with 9M11.
- Gross Profit registered R$ 37.7 million in 3Q12, with margin at 81.4% and a growth of 38.9% as compared with the R$ 27.1 million of 3Q11. In 9M12, gross profit totaled R$ 99.3 million, with margin of 79.1% and a growth of 27.9% in comparison with 9M11.
- Adjusted EBITDA reached R$ 32.0 million in 3Q12, with margin at 69.2% and a growth of 27.6% in relation to the R$ 25.1 million in 3Q11. In 9M12, adjusted EBITDA totaled R$ 87.2 million, with margin of 69.4% and a growth of 26.0% in comparison with 9M11.
For more information about the performance of GSB, see the release on the link below:
CONFERENCE CALLS ON THE 3Q12
What: General Shopping Brasil 3rd Quarter 2012 Earnings Conference Call
When: Friday, November 16, 2012 @ 07:00 AM EST in Portuguese and 08:00 AM EST in English.
How: Live over the Internet -- Simply log on to the web at the address above.
Conference call dial-in phone numbers: From the US: 1-855-281-6021 (toll-free from the US); from Brazil: 11 4688-6361; from other countries: 1-786-924-6977
Contact: Investor Relations Area of General Shopping Brasil - +55 11 3159-5100, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Silvia Pinheiro, from FIRB - Financial Investor Relations Brasil - +55 11 3500-5564, email@example.com
SOURCE General Shopping Brasil S.A.