General Shopping Brasil S/A reports an increase of 32.2% of Own GLA in 3Q12 over the same period last year with tenants' total sales growth of 44.8%
SAO PAULO, Nov. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- General Shopping Brasil S/A (BM&FBovespa: GSHP3), one of the largest shopping mall companies in Brazil, announces 3Q12 earnings results.
- Opening of Outlet Premium Brasilia in July 2012.
- Acquisition of Shopping Bonsucesso mall in August 2012.
- Opening of the expansions of Unimart Shopping Campinas and Parque Shopping Prudente malls in this period.
- General Shopping Brasil's gross revenue in the third quarter of 2012 (3Q12) totaled R$ 49.7 million, up 37.5% over the R$ 36.1 million reached in the third quarter of 2011 (3Q11). In the first nine months of 2012, gross revenue grew 29.6% as compared with that of 9M11, reaching R$ 134.6 million.
- Consolidated NOI registered R$ 41.2 million in 3Q12, with margin at 89.0% and a growth of 38.5% in relation to the R$ 29.8 million registered in 3Q11. In 9M12, consolidated NOI was R$ 110.3 million, with margin of 87.8% and a growth of 29.2% in comparison with 9M11.
- Gross Profit registered R$ 37.7 million in 3Q12, with margin at 81.4% and a growth of 38.9% as compared with the R$ 27.1 million of 3Q11. In 9M12, gross profit totaled R$ 99.3 million, with margin of 79.1% and a growth of 27.9% in comparison with 9M11.
- Adjusted EBITDA reached R$ 32.0 million in 3Q12, with margin at 69.2% and a growth of 27.6% in relation to the R$ 25.1 million in 3Q11. In 9M12, adjusted EBITDA totaled R$ 87.2 million, with margin of 69.4% and a growth of 26.0% in comparison with 9M11.
For more information about the performance of GSB, see the release on the link below:
CONFERENCE CALLS ON THE 3Q12
What: General Shopping Brasil 3rd Quarter 2012 Earnings Conference Call
When: Friday, November 16, 2012 @ 07:00 AM EST in Portuguese and 08:00 AM EST in English.
How: Live over the Internet -- Simply log on to the web at the address above.
Conference call dial-in phone numbers: From the US: 1-855-281-6021 (toll-free from the US); from Brazil: 11 4688-6361; from other countries: 1-786-924-6977
Contact: Investor Relations Area of General Shopping Brasil - +55 11 3159-5100, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Silvia Pinheiro, from FIRB - Financial Investor Relations Brasil - +55 11 3500-5564, email@example.com
SOURCE General Shopping Brasil S.A.
More by this Source
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.