Generating Top Value in the Digital Marketing Function
CHAPEL HILL, N.C., Feb. 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- As traditional access to key customer groups diminishes and Digital Marketing technologies flourish, companies are challenged to develop new marketing strategies that employ a broad range of new tools and techniques. However, as life sciences companies invest more in the Digital Marketing function, there is a greater pressure to demonstrate the value of Digital support activities.
Best Practices, LLC is kicking off the"2nd Digital Marketing Consortium" to address the challenges that today's Digital Marketing groups face. While the first DMC developed strategies on activity management, staffing, and budget allocation, the 2nd Digital Marketing Consortium will benchmark areas such as:
- Performance tracking (efficiency & effectiveness metrics, KPIs, scorecarding)
- Demonstrating value/ROI for digital activities
- Data analytics (structure, data governance, aggregating data across brands/org)
- Mitigating regulatory risk across key social & digital channels
- Service delivery model (outsourcing, shared services, centers of excellence)
- Coordinating digital & multi-channel marketing across countries & business lines with shared customers
- Rightsizing the digital marketing function (FTEs, budgets)
- Successful approaches to engaging online communities (patient, physician, caregiver)
- Social media listening activities
- Mobile technology & apps
- Search engine optimization
Leaders can learn more about the need for and importance of Digital Marketing groups through Best Practices' Digital Marketing Consortium. To learn more, contact us at 919.403.0251 or email@example.com.
For more information on this study or other recent primary research studies, visit our website at www.best-in-class.com.
ABOUT BEST PRACTICES, LLC
Best Practices, LLC is a leading benchmarking, consulting and advisory services firm serving biopharmaceutical and medical device companies worldwide. Best Practices, LLC's clients include all the top 10 global healthcare companies. The firm conducts primary research and consulting using its comprehensive proprietary benchmarking tools and analysis. The operational insights, findings and analysis form the basis for our Benchmarking Reports, databases and advisory services to support executives in commercial and R&D operations. Best Practices, LLC believes in the profound principle that organizations can chart a course to superior economic performance by studying the best business practices, operating tactics and winning strategies of world-class companies.
SOURCE Best Practices, LLC