Market-driven Product Strategies
A longer life span is expected to translate to a growing number of patients diagnosed with chronic conditions. To counteract the financial and medical infrastructure implications of this trend, pressure from the public sector and managed care organizations will place a premium on therapeutic self-administration, an expectation that is creating an increased interest in routes of administration that are patient-friendly and cost-effective.
Pharma company decision makers have come to the realization that for many products, success no longer only depends on the medication itself but also on achieving a consumercompatible form of packaging and application.
'This report is a comprehensive evaluation and analysis of the products and participants in this evolving segment of the generic solid dosage form drug sector. It is designed to provide drug product decision makers, healthcare marketers, and supply chain participants with a detailed understanding of the competitive landscape, economics, and commercial opportunities. Provider organization business managers, healthcare administrators and investors will also benefit from this study.'
What You Will Learn
- Provides detailed analysis of generic drugs supplied as solid dosage forms and assesses key market segments, market dynamics and potential product opportunities
- Presents the competitive picture for generic tablets and capsules in two dozen drug classes
- Evaluates the importance of ANDA filing strategies and indirect ANDA acquisition on participant growth prospects
- Analyzes the impact of patents, exclusivity and litigation on participant market sector prospects
- Assesses the market presence and product position of the top twenty-four generic suppliers in the solid dosage form segment
- Evaluates the impact of economic, technology, and regulatory factors
Report Value Chain – Who Should Read this Report
- Drug Developers
- Device Suppliers
- Clinical Trial Mgmt
- Pharma Managers
- Biotech Managers
- Drug Marketers
- Industry Strategists
- Financial Analysts
- Clinical Managers
- Drug Distributors
- Pharma Regulators
- FDA Consultants
- Managed Care Managers
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04368487-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/generic-solid-dosage-forms-products-markets-players-and-outlook-300367664.html