ROUND ROCK, Texas, Oct. 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, during a ceremony to commemorate the first Genesis G90 sale in the U.S., Round Rock Genesis' General Manager, Michael Williams, proudly handed over the keys to the first retail customer, Russ Johnson.
"As a loyal Hyundai enthusiast and proud owner of the Equus and Genesis, my ownership experience is a true testament to the quality of their premium vehicles," said Mr. Johnson. "While I could choose just about any car in the luxury sedan space, the experience and convenience of the Genesis service caters to my lifestyle as an entrepreneur and business owner. I have been eagerly awaiting the launch of the Genesis luxury brand, and I am honored to be the first G90 owner."
The G90 is now available nationwide at Genesis retailers offering customers simple vehicle configurations with a choice between two engine options, an uncompromised suite of advanced safety technologies, plus best-in-class standard features. Genesis was also the first automaker to launch an Amazon Alexa skill that allows owners to send remote voice commands to their vehicles through an Alexa-enabled device and Genesis Connected Services. Furthermore, all Genesis G90 owners will receive a complimentary 1-Year membership in Amazon Prime, and an Amazon.com Gift Card redeemable towards an Amazon Echo*.
"As only the second luxury brand to launch this century, we are excited to play a part in this historic moment for Genesis," said Williams. "The Genesis G90 delivers on all the hallmarks of a world-class luxury vehicle, and Genesis is committed to providing an exclusive ownership experience that distinctly sets it apart from the rest of the premium market."
The G90 comes well-equipped with an all-new powerful 3.3-liter twin-turbocharged V6 or an available 5.0-liter V8 GDI engine for the ultimate in refined performance. Both engines are offered with the advanced H-TRAC® AWD system - giving customers the power of choice to meet varying performance needs and vehicle demands.
In addition, the G90 features an uncompromised level of standard advanced safety technology, unrivaled in the premium luxury class. This comprehensive suite of standard safety features works to minimize risk and maximize protection for the driver, passenger and other drivers.
Standard Advanced Safety & Technology Highlights:
- Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB) with Pedestrian Detection
- Driver Attention Alert (DAA)
- Smart Blind Spot Detection (SBSD) with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA)
- Lane Keep Assist (LKA) and Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- Dynamic Bending Light (DBL) and High Beam Assist (HBA)
- Pre-active seat belt and nine airbags
- Smart Cruise Control with Stop/Start
- Electronic Parking Brake with Automatic Vehicle Hold
- Multi-view and forward-view cornering camera
- Front and rear parking sensors
All Genesis vehicles, including the G90, launch with consumer-centric programs as part of the Genesis Experience. From service valet appointments scheduled using the Genesis mobile app to complimentary maintenance and Genesis Connected Services, the ownership experience is designed to provide time-saving conveniences. The luxury of time is now provided with the Genesis Experience.
- 3 years/36K miles Complimentary Scheduled Maintenance
- 3 years/36K miles Complimentary Service Valet
- 3 years Complimentary Genesis Connected Services including Connected Care, Remote, and Guidance
- 3 years Complimentary SiriusXM® Travel Link (Traffic & Data)
- 3 years Complimentary Map Care – Annual Map Updates
- Best-in-Industry Warranty with Enhanced Roadside Assistance and Concierge Services
* Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this promotion.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/genesis-proudly-delivers-first-g90-to-customer-at-round-rock-genesis-300351808.html
SOURCE Genesis USA