TOLLAND, Conn., Feb. 14, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Gerber Technology, the world leader in integrated software and automation solutions for the apparel and industrial markets, announces that a fashion industry traveling technology showcase is coming to New York and San Francisco.
Attendees will discover practical ways to use digital technology to maximize profitability, promote collaboration and accelerate time to market. Highlights include:
- Digitization in FashionTech: Key Trends and how to compete in the Digital World.
- The Future is in the Cloud: a discussion of the benefits and security of the cloud computing
- Fast Fashion and Social Responsibility: a look at how technology can support business practices that are good for your business and society
- Shining a Light on the Supply Chain: discover techniques to improve supply chain collaboration to cut time to market, boost productivity and profits
- We Live in a 3D World: explore the impact of 3D on design, sampling, merchandising and PLM
- Are You Ready for On-Demand Manufacturing: learn how new technology is reshaping business allowing small runs and mass customization in fashion
- Technology is Fashion-Forward: glimpse the future of fashion tech in our fashion show finale
"Digitization is transforming the Fashion Industry. As a partner to our customers, the Roadshows represent an important dialog on how to compete in the digital world," said Karsten Newbury, vice president and general manager, software solutions at Gerber Technology. "Our goal at Gerber is to help our customers to reach their optimum by leveraging easy to adopt technology to more successfully compete in their markets."
For more than 15 years, Gerber Technology has been hosting fashion technology conferences, the most well know being ideation, a premier software event dedicated to fashion and retail professionals who rely on CAD and PLM solutions to get their products to market faster, minimize costs and ensure quality.
Learn more about the roadshow and ideation at: http://www.gerbertechnology.com/ideation/
About Gerber Technology
Gerber Technology delivers industry-leading software and automation solutions that help apparel and industrial customers improve their manufacturing and design processes and more effectively manage and connect the supply chain, from product development and production to retail and the end customer. Gerber serves more than 78,000 customers in 130 countries, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies in apparel & accessories, home and leisure, transportation, packaging and sign & graphics. The company develops and manufactures its products from various locations in the United States and Canada and has additional manufacturing capabilities in China.
Based in Connecticut in the USA, Gerber Technology is owned by AIP, a New York based, global private equity firm specializing in the technology sector and has more than $3.0 billion assets under management. Visit www.gerbertechnology.com for more information.
Contact: Jamie Bibb
Tel: +1 419 244 7766
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/gerber-bringing-the-latest-in-fashion-technology-innovations-to-the-east-and-west-coast-300407046.html
SOURCE Gerber Technology