DUBLIN, June 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Vinyl Acetate Market in Germany: Business Report 2016" report to their offering.
The report presents analysis of vinyl acetate market in Germany.
- Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in Germany
- Vinyl Acetate market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
- The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen your company's decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. GERMANY: COUNTRY PROFILE
1.1. General characteristics
1.2. Economic review
2. VINYL ACETATE MARKET IN GERMANY
2.1. Overview of vinyl acetate market
2.2. Producers of vinyl acetate in Germany, including contact details and product range
3. GERMANY'S FOREIGN TRADE IN VINYL ACETATE
3.1. Export and import of vinyl acetate: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN GERMANY
5. VINYL ACETATE CONSUMERS IN GERMAN MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Vinyl Acetate in Germany
5.2. Vinyl Acetate consumers in Germany
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/38zx7z/vinyl_acetate
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/germany-vinyl-acetate-market-business-report-2016---research-and-markets-300286488.html
SOURCE Research and Markets