CHICAGO, June 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- A majority of the population is facing the same dilemma, what to get dad for Father's Day. Dads typically love their cars and pretty much anything with a motor in it, and according to the National Retail Federation, last year people spent more than $593 million on automotive related gifts and accessories for Father's Day. So, rather than giving dad another boring tie this year, give him something to get his motor running!
Gold Eagle® Co. ("Gold Eagle"), an industry pioneer of aftermarket fluids and additives and maker of STA-BIL®, HEET® and START YOUR ENGINES!®, knows cars and small engine equipment inside and out and understand dads' passion for his cars and motorized toys. While it's important to keep the outside spotless and looking nice, dad might need a little reminder that it's vital that he keep the inside clean and running well too.
"Dads, like most men, treat their cars and other motorized vehicles almost as well as they would their own children," said Marc Blackman, CEO for Gold Eagle Co. "They enjoy playing with them, are proud when they achieve a milestone and do their best to ensure their safety and health. So, put a smile on dad's face this year and give him a few bottles of Gold Eagle products to help keep his motorized babies running at their best, both inside and out."
Gold Eagle has a full line up of products to help dad keep his engines running at their best year-round, including:
- STA-BIL Fuel Stabilizer
- America's top selling fuel stabilizer keeps fuel fresh for quick, easy starts after storage
- Protects engine from gum, varnish, rust and corrosion
- Prolongs engine life
- STA-BIL Ethanol Treatment
- Perfect for use in cars, trucks and small engines
- Prevents corrosion and removes water
- Cleans fuel injectors, carburetors and intake valves for better, overall performance
- HEET Gas-line Antifreeze & Water Remover
- #1 selling brand of gas-line antifreeze and water remover
- Prevents gas-line freeze-up
- Prevents rust and corrosion.
- HEET Windshield De-Icer
- Quickly helps melt ice, frost, and snow
- Will not smear windshields or windows
- 104+ Octane Boost
- Boosts power and improves gas mileage
- Reduces knocks, pings and hesitation
- Start Your Engines! Fuel System Revitalizer
- Ensures easy engine starting of outdoor power equipment
- Smoothes out rough idle and helps eliminate warm stalling
- Golden Touch "All in One" Complete Fuel System Cleaner
- Thoroughly cleans fuel injectors, intake valve, PCV valve, fuel lines, fuel pump and combustion chamber
- Restores horsepower, engine performance, and gas mileage
To learn more or find a nearby retailer carrying Gold Eagle products, please visit www.goldeagle.com.
About Gold Eagle Co.
For 80 years, Gold Eagle® Co. has been an industry pioneer in the production and distribution of aftermarket fluids and additives. We create products that help preserve, protect and enhance the performance of engines everywhere. We are a leader in the product development, manufacturing, marketing, and distribution of branded engine performance and maintenance chemicals. Privately held and headquartered in Chicago, Gold Eagle Co. is the manufacturer of leading brands, including STA-BIL® Fuel Stabilizer, HEET® Gas-Line Antifreeze, NO-LEAK® Treatments, 104+® Octane Boost, Start Your Engines® and DieselPower!® Diesel Additives. To view our complete line of Gold Eagle products or to learn more about the Company please visit www.goldeagle.com, "like" our Gold Eagle Co., STA-BIL, START YOUR ENGINES! or Engine Answerman fan pages on Facebook. For product questions, please call us at 800-621-1251 or follow us on Twitter at GoldEagleHelp.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names, including STA-BIL®, HEET®, START YOUR ENGINES! ®, NO LEAK®, ALUMASEAL®, GOLD EAGLE®, DIESEL POWER! ®, GOLDEN TOUCH®, 104® and CoolRidesOnline® used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Gold Eagle Co. The aforesaid families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks of Gold Eagle Co. Any other product or company names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Gold Eagle Co.
SOURCE Gold Eagle Co.