NEW YORK, May 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Love to be in control with no fees or annual contract on the best network? The only prepaid wireless service that's also Verizon now comes with more data. Beginning May 15, you'll receive more data on your flexible, affordable prepaid smartphone plans. And for the first time, you get unlimited calling to Mexico and Canada with Verizon's largest prepaid plan.
"Whether you're just starting out with your own wireless plan or simply love to have complete control of your wireless spending, prepaid plans give you the best network on the latest phones," said Rob Miller, vice president of consumer pricing for Verizon. "Prepaid plans from Verizon keep you in control without the worry of overages or hidden fees."
Verizon's new prepaid plans for smartphones include:
- 6 GB of data including 1 GB of AutoPay Bonus Data with unlimited talk and text in the U.S. and unlimited text and calling to Mexico and Canada for $60 per month (prior plan included only 3 GB);
- 3 GB of data including 1 GB of AutoPay Bonus Data with unlimited talk and text in the U.S., plus text to Mexico and Canada for $45 per month (prior plan included only 1 GB);
- Unlimited talk, text, Wi-Fi for only $30 per month.
Verizon's prepaid plans for basic phones include:
- Unlimited talk, text and mobile web for $30 per month;
- 300 voice minutes, texts or multimedia messages (in any combination), plus unlimited mobile web for $15 per month.
For even more control, you can make changes to your account, add money to your account, and add even more data through the MyVerizon app on your device. Visit www.verizonwireless.com/prepaid to learn more. Verizon's new prepaid plans were previously offered as promotional pricing.
Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE, Nasdaq: VZ), headquartered in New York City, generated nearly $132 billion in 2015 revenues. Verizon operates America's most reliable wireless network, with 112.6 million retail connections nationwide. The company also provides communications and entertainment services over America's most advanced fiber-optic network, and delivers integrated business solutions to customers worldwide.
Verizon's Online News Center: News releases, feature stories, executive biographies and media contacts are available at Verizon's online News Center at www.verizon.com/news/. News releases are also available through an RSS feed. To subscribe, visit www.verizon.com/about/rss-feeds/.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/get-more-data-and-the-latest-phones-on-americas-best-network-300267438.html