WILLOUGHBY, Ohio, Feb. 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- MarshBerry is hosting four full day regional seminars focusing on best practices for merger & acquisition (M&A) and organic growth strategies. These seminars will enable insurance professionals, property & casualty, employee benefit and wholesale/managing general agents/ managing general underwriters to understand the strategies they should consider as they work to lead their firm to growth and profitability and to maximize shareholder value over the long term.
The 2014 seminar schedule is:
- Thursday, May 1: San Francisco, CA - Merchants Exchange Club
- Thursday, May 8: New York, NY – Convene Conference Center
- Thursday, May 15: Atlanta, GA – Atlanta Executive Conference Center
- Wednesday, May 21: Chicago, IL – Trump International Hotel & Tower
Seminar key topics include:
- Current State of the Industry
- M&A Review & Future Outlook
- Organic Growth and Producer Recruitment Strategies
- Transaction Pricing, Earn-outs and Deal Structure
- Independent Ownership Perpetuation
- Understanding the Legal Process in an M&A Transaction
- Employee Benefits: Key Initiatives for 2014 and Beyond
- Marketplace Update for Wholesale Firms
According to John Wepler, President – MarshBerry, "The MarshBerry 360 Seminar Series enables insurance distribution professionals to understand the strategies needed to lead their firm to growth and profitability – as well as help to maximize shareholder value. Whether and agency, carrier or wholesaler is considering buying or selling an agency, is looking for new strategies to drive organic growth – this is the event they should attend."
Registration & Cost:
- Register online at www.MarshBerry.com/360
- Cost is $850.00 per person. Register by April 1 and save $250
Founded in 1981, MarshBerry is a merger & acquisition advisory and consulting firm to the insurance distribution system. Ranked #1 by SNL Financial for each of the past 15 years in terms of number of M&A transactions, MarshBerry's primary objective is to help insurance distributors maximize their value through our industry-specific services that include: merger and acquisition advisory*, financial consulting, valuations, performance benchmarking, peer-to-peer exchange networks, organic growth consulting and producer recruiting. Visit www.marshberry.com to learn more.
MarshBerry 360 Sponsors:
The MarshBerry 360 Seminars are supported by the following partners:
- Platinum Sponsor: First Insurance Funding. Visit www.firstinsurancefunding.com to learn more.
- Gold: Selective: Visit www.selective.com to learn more.
Lauren Byers, Director – Marketing