FRAMINGHAM, Mass., Nov. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- This holiday, T.J.Maxx, Marshalls and HomeGoods will transform into the ultimate gift giving destinations, with thousands of new gift options arriving several times a week, all at spectacular values! As the season gets underway, the three stores have teamed up with one of Hollywood's favorite gift experts, Julie Kenney, founder of Jewels and Pinstripes, to provide advice on choosing the best gifts to give this holiday.
A leader in the celebrity gifting industry for nearly ten years, Julie is known for her VIP gifting by consistently choosing the perfect gifts to get into the hands of A-List celebrities, celebrity parents, as well as their babies and children.
"T.J.Maxx, Marshalls and HomeGoods offer a variety of incredible, top quality gifts from all around the world for everyone on your holiday list," says Kenney. "Not only will you find your favorite brands and designers for less, but you'll also be surprised by the unexpected gifts you can find. I shop at all three stores throughout the year, but I'm always amazed at how they transform into the ultimate gift giving destinations during the holidays."
As a "gifting expert to the stars," Julie's abilities are renowned and her expertise is coveted. Below she shares her holiday shopping tips and advice, along with her top gift picks from T.J.Maxx, Marshalls and HomeGoods:
- Be observant when you visit friends and family. What style or color is their decor? Be mindful of others' taste so you can give them a gift that meshes with their current collection. And, check out their social media pages for additional ideas and favorites.
- Split up items that have multiple pieces to create multiple gifts. For example, a set of three crystal candleholders and a set of gourmet cookware – just pair the pieces together and you could give a festive gift to three people while only really buying two items.
- Find a gift such as a blanket, tote or luggage that can be monogrammed for that special, personalized touch. I turn to T.J.Maxx, Marshalls and HomeGoods for quality pieces like cashmere throws, Italian leather duffels, designer luggage or top name barware at such great value that you can add that extra touch without going over your budget.
- Stock up on small gift items like stationery, coasters or gourmet food for those unexpected holiday parties and gift exchanges. T.J. Maxx, Marshalls and HomeGoods are my go-to locations to stock up so I'm prepared for every occasion.
- Create your own DIY gift box or basket with affordable options for everyone on your list – like a beauty box filled with designer fragrances, candles or a box for food-lovers with truffle oil and European gourmet chocolates. For a huge selection of quality products, I love shopping at T.J.Maxx, Marshalls and HomeGoods because they have an incredible selection of gifts you want to give.
As in past years, T.J.Maxx, Marshalls and HomeGoods stores will be closed on Thanksgiving so Associates can enjoy the holiday with family and friends. Starting Friday, November 28 through December 24, all stores will have extended hours for customers' convenience, and will be receiving several shipments each week to provide shoppers with a huge selection of gifts they will want to give.
Visit facebook.com/Marshalls, facebook.com/TJMaxx or facebook.com/Homegoods, and follow all three stores on Twitter at @tjmaxx, @marshalls and @homegoods for more holiday gifting tips and inspiration. Be sure to check out #BestGiftEver to see other shoppers' finds, too!
Since its first store opening in 1977, T.J.Maxx has helped customers maximize their budgets by offering the same on-trend, in season, first quality merchandise as department and specialty stores, but for much less. When shoppers compare price tags they will find that T.J.Maxx offers value that goes beyond just a low price. Every item on the rack offers consumers the combination of high quality, current season designer merchandise at amazing values. T.J.Maxx is the nation's largest off-price retailer, with more than 1,000 stores spanning 49 states and Puerto Rico. Customers can also always shop 24/7 at tjmaxx.com.
Since opening its first store more than 40 years ago, the Marshalls name has become synonymous with off-price shopping. Shoppers can find incredible savings on designer apparel for men, women and children, footwear, accessories and home merchandise, every day. Marshalls is one of the nation's leading off-price family retailers with more than 980 stores spanning 43 states and Puerto Rico.
HomeGoods offers an exciting, ever-changing selection of high-quality home fashions at prices 20% to 60% less than department and specialty store prices, every day. HomeGoods provides consumers with extraordinary values on brand name and designer merchandise and unique finds from around the world for every room and in countless styles. HomeGoods, the country's only major off-price store dedicated to home fashions, has more than 480 stores across 45 states.
ABOUT JULIE KENNEY
Entrepreneur and celebrity gifting expert Julie Kenney has evolved her company, Jewels and Pinstripes, from a home-based small business to a well-garnered name amongst Hollywood's elite. With over a decade of experience in selecting the perfect gifts for high-profile charity events to celebrating the pregnancy, birth and milestones of A-list families, the demand for Julie's talents consistently increase.
For more news and images, visit tjmaxx.com, marshallsonline.com and homegoods.com
SOURCE T.J.Maxx; Marshalls; HomeGoods