GRAND RAPIDS, Mich., Dec. 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Gill Electronics, Inc., a pioneer in resonant wireless power and charging technology, announced today that the company's TesLink products have received China's State Radio Regulation Committee (SRRC) certification making these the first wireless charging products based on the A4WP/Rezence™ (now known as AirFuel™) standard to reach this milestone. Gill's products are certified to regulatory requirements for use around the world, including Europe and North America.
Gill Electronics is a market leader in developing and commercializing resonant wireless charging products. The company continues to launch first-to-market products for mobile devices compliant to the AirFuel standard. Resonant products enable users to wirelessly charge their smart phones, tablets, laptops and other electronic devices without the need for "plugging-in" to a wall or other power outlet.
Other benefits of TesLink include:
- Drop and Go Performance – simply set the device down on the charging area.
- Multi-Device Charging – the ability to charge multiple devices simultaneously.
- Flexibility in Placement - unlike first generation wireless charging, which required specific placement of the device on a specific location on the surface, resonant-based devices can be placed anywhere within the charging area.
- Scalable Power - the ability to charge devices with different power requirements and different power states on the same area at the same time (i.e. a wearable device, smart phone, tablet and/or laptop).
- Ability to Charge Metal-Encased Phones – TesLink is capable of charging most metal encased phones.
Gill is working in partnership with other market leaders to deploy products into the automotive, furniture, consumer electronics, infrastructure, hospitality and medical markets.
"Receiving the first SRRC approval for resonant wireless charging is another significant achievement for Gill Electronics, and re-affirms our leadership within this very competitive wireless power industry," remarked Larry Leete, Commercialization Manager for Gill Electronics. "Our focus is on providing the best user experience and performance for our clients bar none. The receipt of the SRRC certification continues to bolster our commitment to meeting and exceeding the wants and needs of our customers as we continue to deploy our TesLink products in China, the U.S., and around the world."
"AirFuel Alliance applauds Gill's newest first-to-market product milestone," said Ron Resnick, President of the AirFuel Alliance. "As the adoption of wireless power continues globally, the opportunities for AirFuel growth are clearly in place with a demonstrated path to worldwide regulatory product approvals."
Gill Electronics, Inc. is an innovative market leader in resonant wireless power and charging. Gill is a founding and current board member of the AirFuel Alliance and the first company in the world to release AirFuel based wireless resonant power products.
For more information, visit www.gill-electronics.com
SOURCE Gill Electronics, Inc.