Give the Gift of Snap-on this Holiday Season
2011 Holiday Guide Offers Great Selection of Gift Ideas
KENOSHA, Wis., Nov. 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Whether for the serious professional or the do-it-yourselfer, the 2011 Snap-on® Holiday Gift Guide offers something for everyone on your holiday shopping list.
"Our annual Snap-on Holiday Gift Guide helps you be the best gift giver ever with a wide selection of holiday gift options that are sure to make for a happy holiday," said Sara Scarlato , manager of communications for Snap-on. "From flashlights, pliers and screwdrivers to cordless impact wrenches and air compressors, the 2011 Snap-on Holiday Gift Guide has what you need. Snap-on is offering special pricing for a limited time on selected items in the 2011 Gift Guide."
The Holiday Gift Guide is full of unique gift ideas that will be sure to fit anyone on your list. The 16-page 2011 Snap-on Holiday Gift Guide features such popular gift ideas as:
Heavy Duty Combination Slip-Joint Pliers (137CF)
- Three position joint provides more options and wider spread for tougher jobs
- Talon Grip™/diamond serrated jaws provide a better grip
- Shear cutter provides a smoother cut, requiring less hand pressure
1/2-inch Drive Quick Release Ratchet with Comfort Handle (SHR80A)
- Seven teeth in contact with the gear at all times to provide maximum strength
- 80-tooth gear for 4.5 degree of swing arc
- Quick release has a positive locking feature to hold socket securely in place when needed and push button for easy removal
14.4V 3/8-inch Drive Cordless Impact Wrench (CT4410AO)
- 150 ft. lbs. of torque output
- Compact balanced design reduces user fatigue and cushion mounted motor reduces vibration for smooth operation
- One handed forward/reverse button for convenience
7.2V Ni-Cad Cordless Quick Change Impact Driver (CT561QC)
- 300 in. lbs. of torque output
- Pistol grip style handle for ease of use and extra comfort
- 55 minute battery charge
- Glass filled nylon housing delivers high impact strength
Six-Piece 1/4-inch Drive Metric Shallow Swivel Impact Socket Set (106IPTMM)
- Welded pivot pin adds durability and allows a full 30 degrees of uninterrupted, smooth action for efficient power transfer at any angle with no loss in torque output
- Reduced outside diameter provides greater accessibility in tight areas
For more information about the 2011 Snap-on Holiday Gift Guide, contact a participating Snap-on franchisee, visit www.snapon.com or call toll free 877-SNAPON-2 (877-762-7662).
About Snap-on Tools
Snap-on Tools is a subsidiary of Snap-on Incorporated, a leading global innovator, manufacturer and marketer of tools, diagnostics and equipment solutions for professional users. Product lines include hand and power tools, tool storage, diagnostics software, information and management systems, shop equipment and other solutions which are used by technicians and professionals at vehicle dealerships and repair centers and in the marine, power sports and aviation industries. Snap-on Tools is one of the largest non-food franchise companies in the world, selling its products and services through franchisee, company-direct, distributor and Internet channels. Snap-on Incorporated, which was founded in 1920, is a $2.6 billion, S&P 500 company located in Kenosha, Wis. with operations throughout the world. For additional information, visit www.snapon.com.
SOURCE Snap-on Tools
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.