LONDON, July 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
London hotel group glh Hotels, today announces the launch of Choose Your Own Room - the world's first online booking site that lets guests choose the exact room they want to stay in, before making a reservation.
Choose Your Own Room will turn room booking on its head by putting guests in control with an end to 'making do' with the room they get allocated at check-in.
The new service is available across all fourteen hotels in the glh Hotels central London portfolio including Thistle, Guoman Hotels, Amba Hotels and every hotels*.
Designed to be simple and intuitive, Choose Your Own Room features include:
- The ability to view, compare and book the specific room that guests want to stay in
- A search facility that allows users to filter results based on location, price, amenities as well as room layout and even floor plan. Useful categories such as: For Families, For Business, On A Budget, With A View and Suite Stays make it easy for people to find exactly what they are looking for
- Guest reviews that are captured for specific rooms, not just the hotel - so users can also check out what other people have said before they book
- An individual host to answer all questions during the booking process
The latest development of Choose Your Own Room is the next phase in glh Hotels' room booking strategy. The company was the first to offer guests a room selection service which has had great feedback. This new service is a significant evolution, giving even more control, choice and convenience to guests at the point of booking.
Mike DeNoma, Chief Executive Officer for glh Hotels said: "Finally no more room roulette with our new Choose Your Own Room service. Avoid the booking angst of not knowing what floor, view, layout or size you're getting by seeing multiple pictures of the actual room and even specific room by room guest reviews before you book. We've already had great feedback with 97% of our initial users saying they would use the service again."
NOTES TO EDITORS
*Choose Your Own Room will be available at fourteen London glh Hotels by August 2016:
- Amba Hotel Charing Cross & Amba Hotel Marble Arch
- every hotel Piccadilly
- Guoman Hotels - Tower Hotel, Grosvenor Hotel, Cumberland Hotel and Royal Horseguards
- Thistle Holborn, The Kingsley, Thistle Kensington Gardens, Thistle Trafalgar Square, Thistle Bloomsbury Park, Thistle City Barbican, Thistle Euston and Thistle Hyde Park
About glh Hotels
glh Hotels refers to GLH Hotels Management (UK) Limited, a subsidiary of Singapore listed (SGX:B16) GL Limited. glh Hotels is the largest owner-operator hotel company in London with 15 Hotels in top London locations, and leading with the fastest Wi-Fi in the world.
For more information on glh Hotels visit http://www.glhhotels.com
SOURCE glh Hotels