DALLAS, November 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
ReportsnReports.com updates its store with "Global and China Agricultural Machinery Industry Report, 2011-2013" market research report.
Since the implementation of policy of subsidies for purchasing agricultural machinery in 2004, Chinese agricultural machinery industry has made great strides. Firstly, the total power of agricultural machineries soars from 640 mln kw in 2004 to 977 million kw in 2011, with a CAGR of 6.2%. And the total power is expected to surpass 1 billion kw by 2012, realizing the objectives set in the 12th Five-Year Plan period ahead of schedule. Secondly, the agricultural machinery structure gets optimized, with the machineries with high power, high performance and compound operations maintaining strong growth. In 2011, the ratio of large and medium-sized tractors to small-sized tractors was 1:4.1, and the ratio is expected to reach 1:3.9 by 2012. Next, the agricultural mechanization of China has developed into the intermediate stage. In 2011, the comprehensive agricultural mechanization level (plowing, planting and harvesting) reached 54.8%, up 20.5 percentage points over 2004. And the figures in 2012 and 2013 are projected to be 57.0% and 58.5%, respectively. Finally, the agricultural machinery service organizations are increasingly expanding, with the service capabilities ever improved.
The report outlines the status quo of Chinese agricultural machinery industry and underlines major markets of agricultural machineries such as tractor, harvester and transplanter. Due to the changing market demand as well as the favorable agricultural machinery subsidy policy, the made-in-China large-and medium-sized tractors have seen rapid development in recent years, especially products of over 100 horsepower. In the context of overall downside of tractor products in H1 2012, the sales volume of large-and medium-sized tractors over 100 horsepower soared by 66.5%.
In China, the machinery harvesting level has always been weak, especially for corns. Spurred by a series of favorable policies since 2009, the corn harvester market has seen a boom, particularly in 2011 and 2012. In 2011, the sales volume of corn harvesters made by key Chinese manufacturers increased by 38.1% year-on-year; and in the first seven months of 2012, the sales volume of self-propelled corn harvesters hit 10,910 units, up 127.0% year-on-year.
In China, the transplanter market has two features. First, the walking transplanter has been playing a dominant role, with the sales volume in 2011 making up 66.5%; second, the market is with a relatively low concentration degree and monopolized by foreign brands. In 2011, the combined market occupancy of Kubota, Yanji Rice Transplanter Manufacturing and Shandong Fuerwo Agricultural Equipment stood at more than 50%.
Further, the report studies six global agricultural machinery producers including John Dcere and CNH as well as 14 Chinese industrial players such as YTO Group Corporation, Foton Lovol International Heavy Industry, Luoyang Zhongshou Machinery & Equipment and Chery Heavy Industry.
John Dcere, which is the largest agricultural machinery manufacturer in the world, possesses seven China-based production bases (including two joint ventures) located in Jiamusi, Tianjin, Ningbo and Harbin, and primarily produces tractors, combine harvesters, etc. On November 2, 2012, one of its subsidiaries, John Dcere (Harbin) built in July 2011, was formally put into operation.
CNH has two subsidiaries in China, referring to CNH (Harbin) and CNH (Shanghai). The former was founded in 1999 and specializes in the production of high-performance tractors over 140 horsepower. To extend its business range, the company started agricultural machinery production base project in New Industrial City at Southern Harbin in September 2012 and planned to produce such machinery as tractor, combine harvester and trusser.
YTO Group, the largest tractor producer in China, has famous brand named Dongfanghong. In July 2012, the core agricultural machinery subsidiary (601038.SH) under YTO returned to A share (listed on Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 1997, 00038.HK ), and planned to invest RMB1.149 billion in high-power agricultural diesel engine project, Xinjiang agricultural equipment construction project, new-type wheeled tractor core competence promotion project as well as upgrading and expansion of fuel injection system products.
Foton Lovol International Heavy Industry, the second largest tractor producer in China, swept the market share of 19.5% in the large-and medium-sized tractor market in 2011, just behind YTO Group; in the small-sized tractor market, Foton Lovol International Heavy Industry made up 10.4%, ranking the fourth place. While consolidating the domestic market, the company has been committed to carry out global strategy in recent years. And it has won several international orders from countries like Algeria and Ethiopia in succession in 2012.
Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/206493-global-and-china-agricultural-machinery-industry-report-2011-2013.html.
Table of Contents for the report "Global and China Agricultural Machinery Industry Report, 2011-2013" include:
1 Agricultural Machinery Industry Development Worldwide
1.2 Major Countries
1.2.1 The United States
2 Agricultural Machinery Industry Development in China
2.1 Policy Environment
2.2.1 Industry Scale
2.2.2 Main Products
2.2.3 Import & Export
2.3 Development Level
2.3.1 Agricultural Machinery Equipment Level
2.3.2 Agricultural Machinery Mechanization Level
2.3.3 Agricultural Machinery Services
2.4 Development Pattern
2.4.1 Regional Patterns
2.4.2 Company Patterns
3 Major Agricultural Machinery Products in China
3.1.1 Development Status
3.1.2 Large and Medium-sized Tractor
3.1.3 Small Tractor
3.1.4 Competition Pattern
3.2.1 Mechanization Level
3.3.1 Development Status
3.3.2 Market Characteristics
3.4 Agricultural Vehicles
3.4.1 Development Status
3.4.2 Key Enterprises
3.4.3 Major Regions
3.5 Field Machinery
4 Key Provinces & Municipalities in China
4.1.1 Total Amount of Agricultural Machinery Equipment
4.1.2 Agricultural Mechanization Level
4.1.3 Agricultural Machinery Services
4.1.4 Development Plan
4.2.1 Total Amount of Agricultural Machinery Equipment
4.2.2 Agricultural Mechanization Level
4.2.3 Agricultural Machinery Industrial Parks
4.3.1 Total Amount of Agricultural Machinery Equipment
4.3.2 Agricultural Mechanization Level
4.3.3 Development Plan
4.4.1 Total Amount of Agricultural Machinery Equipment
4.4.2 Agricultural Mechanization Level
4.4.3 Development Plan
4.5.1 Total Amount of Agricultural Machinery Equipment
4.5.2 Agricultural Mechanization Level
4.5.3 Agricultural Machinery Operation
4.5.4 Development Plan
4.6.1 Total Amount of Agricultural Machinery Equipment
4.6.2 Agricultural Mechanization Level
4.6.3 Agricultural Machinery Services
4.7.1 Total Amount of Agricultural Machinery Equipment
4.7.2 Agricultural Mechanization Level
4.7.3 Agricultural Machinery Services
5 Key Agricultural Machinery Companies Worldwide
5.1 John Dcere
5.1.3 Development in China
5.2.3 Development in China
5.3.3 Development in China
5.4.3 Development in China
5.5.3 Development in China
5.6 Same Deutz-Fahr
5.6.3 Development in China
6 Key Agricultural Machinery Companies in China
6.1 YTO Group Corporation
6.1.3 First Tractor Company Limited
6.1.4 Key Projects
6.2 Foton Lovol International Heavy Industry Co., Ltd.
6.2.3 R & D Capabilities
6.2.4 Development Strategy
6.3 Changzhou Dongfeng Agricultural Machinery Group Co., Ltd.
6.3.3 Development Strategy
6.4 Shandong Changlin Machinery Group Co.,Ltd.
6.4.3 Agricultural Machinery Subsidiary--Shandong Changlin Agricultural Equipment Co.,Ltd.
6.4.4 Development Strategy
6.5 Jiangsu Changfa Group
6.5.3 Agricultural Machinery Subsidiary-Jiangsu Changfa Agricultural Equipment Co., Ltd.
6.6 Shandong Shifeng (Group) Co., Ltd.
6.6.3 Development Strategy
6.7 Shandong Wuzheng (Group) Co. Ltd.
6.7.3 Development Strategy
6.8 Henan Benma Co., Ltd.
6.8.3 Development Strategy
6.9 Chery Heavy Industry Co., Ltd.
6.9.3 Development Strategy
6.10 Luoyang Zhongshou Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd.
6.10.3 Key Projects
6.11 Shandong Jinyee Machinery Manufacture Co., Ltd.
6.12 Shandong Juming Group
6.13 Xinjiang Machinery Research Institute Co., Ltd.
6.13.3 Revenue Structure
6.13.4 Competitive Advantage
6.14 Gifore Agricultural Machinery Chain Co., Ltd.
6.14.3 Revenue Structure
6.14.4 Gross Margin
Selected Charts in this Report include:
- Gross Output Value of Agricultural Machineries Worldwide, 2008-2013
- Agricultural Mechanization Progress of Major Countries in the World
- Output Value and Shipment Value of Agricultural Machineries in Japan by Product, 2011-2012
- Major Policies on Chinese Agricultural Machinery Industry, 2011-2012
- Subsidies for Agricultural Machinery in China, 2004-2013
- Investment Driven by Subsidies for Agricultural Machinery in China, 2004-2013
- Major Economic Indicators of Chinese Agricultural Machinery Industry, 2010-2012
- Output of Major Agricultural Machineries in China, 2007-2012
- Import & Export Value of Major Agricultural Machineries in China, 2005-2012
- Export Volume of Major Farm Produces in China by Destination, 2011
- Total Power of Agricultural Machineries in China, 2004-2013
- Power and Ownership of Major Agricultural Machineries in China, 2009-2011
- Power of Agricultural Machineries Per Hectare of Farmland in China, 2007-2013
- Ownership Ratio of Small-sized Tractors and Large-and Medium-sized Tractors in China, 2001-2012
- Comprehensive Mechanization level of Crops in China from Ploughing, Sowing to Harvesting, 2004-2013
- Mechanization level of Crops in China by Ploughing, Sowing and Harvesting, 2004-2012
- Mechanization level of Major Crops in China, 2010
- Agricultural Mechanization Level of Major Chinese Provinces and Cities, 2010
- Number of Agricultural Machinery Operation Service Organizations in China, 2009-2012
- Gross Output Value in China Agricultural Machinery Industry by Region, 2011
- Gross Output Value in China Agricultural Machinery Industry by Enterprise, 2011
- Major Economic Indicators in China Tractor Industry, 2011-2012
- Output and Sales Volume of Large-and Medium-Sized Tractors in China, 2010-2012
- Sales Volume of Large-and Medium-Sized Tractors in China by Horsepower, 2012
- Demand for New-Type Tractors above 200 Horsepower in China, 2012-2015
- Output of Small-Sized Tractors in China, 2004-2013
- Market Share of Chinese Large-sized Wheel Tractor Enterprises, 2011
- Market Share of Chinese Medium-sized Wheel Tractor Enterprises, 2011
- Market Share of Chinese Small-sized Wheel Tractor Enterprises, 2011
- Top 5 Enterprises in the Large-and Medium-sized Wheel Tractor Market in China, 2011
- Harvest Mechanization level of China, 2007-2011
- Output of Harvesting Machineries in China, 2004-2013
- Sales Volume of Harvesting Machineries in China by Product, 2012
- Sales Volume of Transplanters in China by Product, 2010-2012
- Transplanter Demand Structure in China by Sales Volume, 2010-2012
- Sales Volume and Growth Rate of Transplanter in China by Region, 2011
- Output of Low-speed Vehicles in China by Product, 2007-2012
- Sales Volume of Low-speed Vehicles in China by Product, 2007-2012
- Output and Proportion of Low-speed Truck of Top 10 Chinese Enterprises, 2009-2012
- Output and Proportion of Top 10 Chinese Three-wheeled Vehicle Enterprises, 2009-2012
- Sales Volume of Top 10 Chinese Three-wheeled Vehicle Enterprises, Jan.-Sep., 2012
- Output and Sales Volume of Top 10 Chinese Low-speed Truck Enterprises, Jan.-Sep., 2012
- Output Structure of Low-speed Vehicles in China by Region, 2012Q1-Q3
- Sales Volume Structure of Low-speed Vehicles in China by Region, 2012Q1-Q3
- Output of Field Operation Machineries in China, 2004-2013
- Gross Power and Gross Value of Agricultural Machineries in Shandong, 2004-2013
- Ownership of Major Agricultural Machineries in Shandong, 2009-2012
- Overall Level of Agricultural Mechanization in Shandong, 2006-2013
- Mechanization Level of Main Crops in Shandong, 2011
- Total Output Value and Added Value of Agricultural Machinery Service in Shandong, 2006-2012
- And many more
Explore more reports on the Manufacturing and Construction Market @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/manufacturing/.
Find newly published market research reports for other industries @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/latest-market-research.aspx.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252
Explore more Industry Reports @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/.