DUBLIN, Apr. 5, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Directional Drilling Services Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Directional Drilling Services Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 5.2% over the next decade to reach approximately $13.3 billion by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts for all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2013, 2014 revenue estimations are presented for 2015 and forecasts from 2016 till 2025. The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
The market size is calculated based on the revenue generated through sales from all the given segments and sub segments in the research scope. The market sizing analysis includes both top-down and bottom-up approaches for data validation and accuracy measures.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
- Advanced oilfield discoveries
- Strict regulatory policies
- Recent technological developments of directional drilling services
- Growth Opportunities/Investment Opportunities
Directional Drilling Services Market, By Service
- Motors (Mud Motors)
- Logging-While-Drilling (LWD)
- Rotary Steerable System (RSS)
- Measurement-While-Drilling (MWD) & Survey
- Other Services
Directional Drilling Services Market, By Product Type
- Rotary Steerable System
Directional Drilling Services Market, By Application
Key Player Activities
- Acquisitions & Mergers
- Agreements, Partnerships, Collaborations and Joint Ventures
- Product Launch & Expansions
- Other Activities
- Vision Directional Drilling
- Southeast Directional Drilling
- Midwest Underground Inc.
- General Electric
- Ditch Witch
- Vermeer Corporation
- SW Directional Drilling
- Ge Oil & Gas
- Michels Corporation
- Ferguson Michiana, Inc.
- Baker Hughes Incorporated
- Schlumberger Limited
- National Oilwell Varco, Inc.
- Nabors Industries Ltd.
- Jindal Drilling & Industries Limited
- Scientific Drilling International
- Halliburton Company
- Weatherford International PLC.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9nfh73/global
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-133-billion-directional-drilling-services-market-2025-current-and-future-market-trends-to-identify-the-investment-opportunities---research-and-markets-300435155.html
SOURCE Research and Markets