DUBLIN, Mar 16, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Biostimulants Market Size, Share, Development, Growth and Demand Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
The global biostimulants market was valued at $1,476.1 million in 2015, and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.2% during the forecast period. In terms of area of application, Europe accounted for the largest share in the global biostimulants market in 2015. Asia-Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest growing market during the forecast period.
The global biostimulants market is driven by consumer preference for healthy, affordable and plentiful food containing nutrition. It is being used in various food chain services across the globe. In addition, biostimulants are used by various industrial sectors, such as fertilizer, seaweed harvesters & processors, humic acid traders, organic certification agencies and biostimulants manufacturers, importers and distributers.
Based on active ingredients, the global biostimulants market has been segmented into Humic, Fulvic, Seawood Extracts, Amino Acid, Vitamins, and Others. Among the various applications, the seaweed extracts segment held the largest share in the global market in 2015 and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.6%, in terms of value, during the forecast period.
Opportunities In The Global Biostimulants Market
- Demand For Cost Effective Solutions, Mainly In Developing Nations
- Increasing Area Of Application For Broad Acre Crops
Trends In The Global Biostimulants Market
- Growing Biostimulants Coalition
- Increasing Demand For Eco-Friendly Organic Materials
Factors Driving Growth Of The Market And Its Impact On Market Forecast
- Growing Usage In Agricultural Industry
- Increasing Need For Agricultural Yield Per Hectare
Factors Hindering Growth Of The Market And Its Impact On Market Forecast
- Unclear Legislative Regulations For Biostimulants
- Impact Analysis Of Restraints On Market Forecast
Key Company Profiles
- Micromix Plant Health Limited
- Acadian Seaplants Limited
- Omex Agrifluids Ltd.
- Valagro S.P.A.
- Trade Corporation International
- Isagro S.P.A.
- Koppert Biological Systems
- Platform Specialty Products Corporation
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k9cbkr/global
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-147-billion-biostimulants-market-to-2022---research-and-markets-300425005.html
SOURCE Research and Markets