DUBLIN, April 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "2-Bromopropane (CAS 75-26-3) Market Research Report 2016" report to their offering.
This Global Report 2016 is a result of industry experts' diligent work on researching the world market of 2-bromopropane. The report helps to build up a clear view of the market (trends and prospects), identify major players in the industry, and estimate main downstream sectors.
The first chapter introduces the product by providing review of the most of its characteristics (composition, structure, hazards, storage, toxicological & ecological information, etc.).
The second chapter focuses on 2-bromopropane end-uses, the third one gives summary on a number of patents.
The fourth chapter deals with 2-bromopropane market trends review, distinguish 2-bromopropane manufacturers and suppliers.
The fifth chapter summarizes 2-bromopropane prices data.
The last chapter analyses 2-bromopropane downstream markets.
The 2-bromopropane global market report 2016 key points:
- 2-bromopropane description, its application areas and related patterns- 2-bromopropane market situation- 2-bromopropane manufacturers and distributors- 2-bromopropane prices (by region and provided by market players)- 2-bromopropane end-uses breakdown- 2-bromopropane downstream industries trends
Key Topics Covered:
1. 2-BROMOPROPANE GENERAL INFORMATION 1.1. General information, synonyms1.2. Composition, chemical structure1.3. Safety information1.4. Hazards identification1.5. Handling and storage1.6. Toxicological & ecological information1.7. Transport information
2. 2-BROMOPROPANE APPLICATION
3. 2-BROMOPROPANE PATENTS
4. 2-BROMOPROPANE MARKET WORLDWIDE
4.1. General 2-bromopropane market situation, trends
4.2. Manufacturers of 2-bromopropane
4.3. Suppliers of 2-bromopropane
4.4. 2-bromopropane market forecast
5. 2-BROMOPROPANE MARKET PRICESEuropeAsiaNorth America
6. 2-BROMOPROPANE END-USE SECTOR
For more information visit
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-2-bromopropane-cas-75-26-3-market-research-report-2016---research-and-markets-300247158.html
SOURCE Research and Markets