The global market for neuromarketing technology reached $21.0 million in 2015. The market is expected to reach $22.0 million by 2021 from $50.3 million in 2016, increasing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.0% from 2016 to 2021.
This report covers several key areas in the neuromarketing market. Global market trends are analyzed with currently available data on the number of neuromarketing companies and their sales revenues. The report discusses recent technological advances in neuroscience technology, ethical issues in neuromarketing, and the challenges and barriers that may restrict the market.
The history and current state of neuromarketing is reviewed and discussed. An analysis of industry structure, including sales, market share and the major market drivers, is presented. Key neuromarketing technologies such as functional magnetic image resonance imaging (fMRI), electroencephalography (EEG), galvanic skin response (GSR) measurement, eye tracking and biometrics are examined. Likely future industry developments in neuromarketing technology are discussed.
Detailed reviews of company revenues based on their use of neuromarketing is considered beyond the scope of this report and is excluded from the study.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global markets for neuromarketing technologies, which apply IT and the disciplines of psychology, neuroscience and economics to understand consumer behaviour.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016, and CAGRs through 2021.
- A look at how neuromarketing technology allows companies to acquire data about the customer's thoughts and feelings so that they may tailor marketing practices, products and services to their customer needs.
- A definition of neuromarketing and demonstration of how it is a demand driver for IT applications.
- A breakdown of neuromarketing services based on two components: hardware (fMRI, EEG, Eye tracking and Biometrics), and software which is responsible to process the signals and provide information about emotions and motivation.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
Key Topics Covered:
4: What Is Neuromarketing?
5: Neuromarketing Technology
6: Ethical Issues In Neuromarketing
7: Global Smart Wearable Technology Market
8: Global Market Research
9: Neuromarketing Market
10: Company Profiles
- AAT Research
- Behavior And Brain Lab
- Brain Impact
- Brain Tech
- Brain & Research Innovation
- Buyer Brain
- Buyology Inc.
- Innerscope Research, Inc.
- In-Sight Neuromarketing
- Merchant Mechanics
- Mindlab International LTA
- MSW And ARS Research
- Neural Sense
- Neurospire Inc.
- Netvalue S.M. Ltd
- Nielsen Neurofocus
- Noesis Neuromarketing
- Olson Zaltman Associates
- Sensomotoric Instruments GMBH (SMI)
- Sr Labs
- Synetiq Ltd.
- True Impact Marketing
- Walnut Unlimited
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gwzb53/neuromarketing
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-22-million-neuromarketing-technologies-market-to-2020---research-and-markets-300296543.html
SOURCE Research and Markets