DUBLIN, October 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "RFID: Technology, Applications, and Global Markets" report to their offering.
The global market for RFID technologies should reach $38.0 billion by 2021 from $16.2 billion in 2016 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.6%, from 2016 to 2021.
The tags, readers, and other hardware market should reach $27.5 billion by 2021 from $12.1 billion in 2016 at a CAGR of 17.9%, from 2016 to 2021.
The software and integration services market should reach $10.5 billion by 2021 from $4.1 billion in 2016 at a CAGR of 20.6%, from 2016 to 2021.
This report is an analytical business tool whose primary purpose is to describe and analyze the size and dynamics of the global market for RFID products and applications.
Major sections of the report cover the following topics:
- Summary of findings and conclusions.
- Overview of the RFID industry.
- RFID technologies, applications and end users.
- Market size and segmentation in 2015.
- Market drivers and constraints.
- Detailed market projections by market segment, 2016 to 2021.
- Regulatory, environmental, and health issues
- Intellectual property (patent analysis)
This report provides:
- An overview of the global markets, applications, and related technologies for RFID.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016, and projections of CAGRs through 2021.
- Analysis of the importance of new technologies impacting the RFID industry.
- Coverage of the principal new RFID applications that are expected to be commercialized over the next five years.
- Perspective of the market from the standpoint of various end-users.
- Analysis of economic, business, regulatory, environmental, health, and other macro issues raised by projected trends in the size and structure of the RFID market.
- Details concerning the market's drivers, constraints, and opportunities.
- A relevant patent analysis.
- Profiles of major players in the field.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
Chapter 3: RFID Overview
- General Description Of RFID
- RFID Technologies
- End Users
- Overall Market Size And Segmentation
Chapter 4: Identification And Security Applications
- Personnel Access Control/Monitoring
- Vehicle Entry And Control
- Retail Anti-Theft
- Hospital Patient/Staff Tracking
- Livestock/Animal Identification
- Travel Documents
Chapter 5: E-Payments
- Highway Toll Collection
- Payment By Cellular Phones And Other Mobile Devices
- Other Types Of Contactless Payments
Chapter 6: Materials Handling/Logistics
- Manufacturing Automation
- Supply Chain Management
- Warehouse Automation
- Shipment Tracking
- Blood Supply Monitoring
Chapter 7: Asset Tracking
- Baggage Identification And Tracking
- Library Books
- Hospital Asset Tracking
- Cargo Container Tracking And Security
- Automatic Vehicle Identification
Chapter 8: Military Applications
- Military Logistics Tracking And Security
- Other Military Applications
Chapter 9: Other Applications
- Gaming, Sports And Entertainment
- Location-Based Services
- Smart Appliances
- Document Tracking
- Medication Adherence
Chapter 10: RFID Regulations And Standards
- OECD RFID-Related Regulations
- European Union
- China's RFID Regulations
- U.S. RFID Regulations
- ISO Standards
- EPC Standards
Chapter 11: Appendix One Patent Analysis
Chapter 12: Company Profiles
- Aeroscout Industrials
- Alien Technology
- Allflex Inc.
- Applied Wireless Id
- Ascendent Id
- Avante International Technology Inc.
- Avery Dennison Corp.
- Awarepoint Corp.
- Axcess International Inc.
- Bartronics America Inc.
- Biomark Inc.
- Centrak Inc.
- Checkpoint Systems Inc.
- Clearcount Medical Solutions Inc.
- Datamars Sa
- Device Fidelity
- Enfucell Oy Ltd.
- Exavera Technologies Inc.
- Fortecho Solutions
- Gaming Partners International
- Globeranger Corp.
- Honeywell Scanning & Mobility
- I.D. Systems
- Information Mediary Corp.
- Inside Secure
- Laks Gmbh
- Libramation Library Systems
- Man Roland Web Systems
- Mark Andy Inc.
- Mine Site Technologies
- Nexperts Gmbh
- Nxp Semiconductors
- Oatsystems Inc.
- Polyic Gmbh & Co.
- Printronix Inc.
- Qinetiq Group Plc
- Quake Global
- Refine Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Rf Technologies
- Rfid Race Timing Systems
- Savi Technology
- Schenker-Seino Co. Ltd.
- Sensible Solutions Sweden Ab
- Sony Corp.
- Tagmaster Ab
- Tagsys Rfid
- Tekvet Technologies Co.
- Texas Instruments
- The Revenue Markets Inc.
- Thin Film Electronics Ab
- Tyco International Ltd.
- Versus Technology Inc.
- Watchdata Technologies
- Xterprise Inc.
- Xaar Plc
- Zebra Technologies Corp.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vl33gb/rfid_technology
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-38-billion-rfid-markets-report-2016---technology-applications-company-and-patent-analysis-to-2021---research-and-markets-300350855.html
SOURCE Research and Markets