DUBLIN, May 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "One-off Chopsticks Market Size And Trend Analysis By Product (Aspen, Bamboo), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa) And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" report to their offering.
The global one-off chopsticks market is expected to reach USD 41.1 billion by 2025
The growing need for disposable chopsticks, particularly made of aspen, is projected to spur the market growth over the forecast period. The fact that chopsticks form an integral part of tableware & kitchen utensils, particularly in the Asian countries, is expected to remain a key driver.
The one-off chopsticks market is anticipated to witness moderate growth over the forecast period, globally. This can be accredited to the use of aspen for producing chopsticks as compared to other materials such as bamboo, birch, and cottonwood, among others.
Furthermore, manufacturers are gradually shifting their plants to North America and other regions, owing to the surging government regulations pertaining to deforestation and availability of aspen in these regions. However, the environmental impact and surging health concerns, due to the adoption of one-off chopsticks, are the key factors challenging the market growth.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The bamboo chopsticks segment captured over 50% of the total revenue in 2015. However, aspen chopsticks are projected to witness high growth at a CAGR exceeding 11% from 2016 to 2025, owing to the surging espousal in Asian countries and better life span against their counterparts.
- The Asia Pacific region dominated the market in 2015 with a market share of over 60%. However, North America is projected to emerge as the fastest growing market and is expected to witness a healthy CAGR of over 8%, primarily due to the rising aspen chopsticks manufacturing activities in the region.
- The key purveyors in this industry comprise Pacific East Company, Ngoc Chau Enterprise Pte, Nanchang Sanyou Industrial Co., Ltd., Nine Zero Trade & Development Limited, Dom Agri Products, and Bamboo Forever Co., Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Methodology and Scope
2 Executive Summary
2.1 One-off Chopsticks Regional Marketplace: Key Takeaways
3 One-off Chopsticks: Market Variables, Trends, and Scope
3.1 Market Trends & Outlook
3.2 One-off Chopsticks - Market Segmentation &Scope
3.2.1 Market definitions
3.3 One-off Chopsticks - Market Size and Growth Prospects
3.4 One-off Chopsticks - Value Chain Analysis
3.5 One-off Chopsticks - Market Dynamics
3.5.1 Market driver analysis
126.96.36.199 Basic Necessity
188.8.131.52 Several benefits and manifold uses
3.5.2 Market restraint/challenge analysis
184.108.40.206 Environmental impact & health concerns
3.6 One-off Chopsticks - Penetration &Growth Prospect Mapping
3.7 One-off Chopsticks - Industry Analysis - Porter's
3.8 One-off Chopsticks - PESTEL Analysis
4 One-off Chopsticks: Product Estimates & Trend Analysis
4.1 Global One-off ChopsticksShare by Product, 2015 & 2025
5 One-off Chopsticks: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis
6 Competitive Landscape
- Besta Bamboo Machine Co., Ltd.
- Pacific East Company
- Ngoc Chau Enterprise Pte
- Nanchang Sanyou Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Nine Zero Trade & Development Limited (Panda)
- Dom Agri Products
- Bamboo Forever Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j4psbd/oneoff
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-411-billion-one-off-chopsticks-market-trend-analysis-and-segment-forecasts-2014-2017--2025---research-and-markets-300457321.html
SOURCE Research and Markets