Global Industrial Valves Market is projected to cross $78 billion by 2021.
Industrial valves are mechanical/electromechanical devices used for controlling, regulating and diverting flow and pressure in fluids (liquids, gases and slurries) by closing, opening or blocking the passage of fluid. Industrial valves are widely used in diverse sectors including oil & gas, chemical, municipal, power, etc. Over the last five years, global industrial valves market has been witnessing growth, predominantly on account of increasing demand for industrial valves in the major developing countries.
Owing to booming industrialization, countries like China, India and Brazil are investing heavily on power and municipal infrastructure to meet the growing demand for energy and water. Large scale construction of coal-fired plants in China and India, and combined-cycle natural gas power plants in the US and other European countries, is expected to drive global industrial valves market during next five years. Moreover, recovering oil prices, increasing exploration & production activities and rising investments in oil refining are some of the other major factors anticipated to propel global industrial valves market over the next five years.
According to "Industrial valves market has been segmented into six categories - globe, butterfly, ball, gate, plug and others. Among these categories, globe valves dominated the global industrial valves market in 2015 and the segment is anticipated to maintain its dominance over the next five years due to its unique features and multiple applications in various sectors. In 2015, Asia-Pacific was the largest demand generator of industrial valves, followed by Europe, North America, Middle East & Africa and South America.
Global Industrial Valves Market discusses the following aspects of global industrial valves market:
- Global Industrial Valves Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Globe, Butterfly, Ball, Gate, Plug and Others),
- End User Industries/Application Analysis (Oil & Gas, Power, Municipal, Refining, Chemical, etc.)
- Regional Analysis - North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Increasing Merger & Acquisition Activities
- Focus Towards New Product Developments
- Growing Potential of Replacement Valves Market
- Strong Capex in Water Infrastructure Facilities
- Increasing Number of Manufacturing Facilities in India & China
- Codes and Standards
- Use of Composite Material for Valve Manufacturing
- Production of Oil & Gas from Unconventional Sources
- AVK Holding A/S
- Alpha Laval AB.
- Cameron International
- Circor Energy
- Crane Co.
- Curtiss Wright
- Emerson Process Management (Fischer Valves)
- FMC Technologies Inc.
- Flowserve Corporation
- IMI PLC
- ITT Inc.
- Kitz Corporation
- L&T Valves Limited
- MRC Global INC
- Neway Valve Suzhou Co Ltd
- Pentair Ltd
- Weir Group
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/95blff/global_industrial
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-78-billion-industrial-valves-globe-butterfly-ball-gate-plug-and-others-market-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2021---research-and-markets-300333944.html
SOURCE Research and Markets