DUBLIN, October 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) Market Analysis 2016 - Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
This report analyzes the global markets for "Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API)". The market assessment is performed through standard and the tailored research methodology approach.
Annual estimations and forecasts are provided from the year 2013 to 2022 for each given segment and sub segments. Market data derived from the authenticated and reliable sources is subjected to validation from the industry experts. The report also analyzes the market by discussing market dynamics such as drivers, constraints, opportunities, threats, challenges and other market trends.
Competitive landscaping provides the recent activities performed by the active players in the market. Activities such as product launch, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions and mergers, and other activities.
This report provides:
- Market Sizing estimations and forecasts for a minimum of 6 years of all the given segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Identifying market dynamics (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Regional and country level market analysis
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling covering the financials, recent activities and the future strategies
- Supply chain trends mapping the recent advancements
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient Market by Drug type
6 Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient Market by Therapeutic Area
7 Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient Market by Type
8 Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient Market by Manfacturing Process
9 Geographical Segmentation
10 Vendor Landscaping
11 Company Profiles
- Aurobindo Pharma Ltd.
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
- Mylan Inc.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Allergan PLC
- Novartis International AG
- Albemarle Corporation
- Sigma-Aldrich Corporation
- WuXi AppTec
- BASF SE
- Pfizer, Inc
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Boehringer Ingelheim
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/clxb4d/global_active
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-active-pharmaceutical-ingredients-generic-otc-branded-market-2016-2022---research-and-markets-300338706.html
SOURCE Research and Markets