DUBLIN, December 3, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p6dzn9/global_acute) has announced the addition of the "Global Acute Lymphocytic/Lymphoblastic leukaemia Market 2015-2019" report to their offering.
In-depth study of the acute lymphocytic leukaemia market and segmentation by route of administration (oral and parenteral), by type of molecules (biologics and small molecules), and by geography (the Americas, EMEA, and APAC). The report also presents a detailed analysis of the top companies operating in the market, including Amgen, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and Novartis.
The market research analysts expect the global acute lymphocytic leukaemia market to grow at a steady rate and post a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period. One of the major factors contributing to the growth of the market is the provision for orphan drugs. For instance, in the US, orphan designation for a drug means incentives like tax credits for qualified clinical testing, exemption from prescription drug user fees unless indicated for additional non-orphan indications, and market exclusivity for seven years.
Many medications are administered through the oral route to guarantee a systemic effect. The oral route is a sub-division of enteral administration and is considered to be one of the safest and most preferred routes of drug administration.
With a share of over 49%, the Americas dominated the acute lymphocytic leukaemia market, with the US being the major revenue contributor. The Americas is closely followed by the EMEA and the APAC region and the market is expected to follow a similar trend during the forecast period.
Primary vendors in this market are
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
Other prominent vendors included in this report
- Arno Therapeutics
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- ERYTECH Pharma
- Fate Therapeutics
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals
- Orphan Europe
- Ono Pharmaceuticals
- Onconova Therapeutics
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- Sigma-Tau Pharmaceuticals.
Key questions answered in the report include
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2019?
- What are the key factors driving the global acute lymphocytic leukaemia market?
- What are the Key Market trends?impacting the growth of the global acute lymphocytic leukaemia market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global acute lymphocytic leukaemia market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global acute lymphocytic leukaemia market?
- What are the trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, EMEA, and APAC?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global acute lymphocytic leukaemia market?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p6dzn9/global_acute
SOURCE Research and Markets