DUBLIN, March 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w3jgfb/global_advanced) has announced the addition of the "Global Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Market Analysis 2016 - Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
This analysis is one of the most accurate studies performed using the combinational analytical tools. The report contains up to date financial data derived from varied research sources to present unique and reliable analysis. Assessment of major trends with potential impact on the market during the next five years, including a deep dive analysis of market segmentation which comprises of sub markets, regional and country level analysis. The report provides a comprehensive outlook about the market share along with strategic recommendations based on the emerging segments.
Annual estimations and forecasts are provided from the year 2012 to 2020 for each given segments and sub segments. Market data derived from the authenticated and reliable sources subjected to validation from the industry experts. The report also analyzes the market by discussing market dynamics such as drivers, constraints, opportunities, threats, challenges and other market trends.
Competitive landscaping provides the recent activities performed by the active players in the market. Activities such as product launch, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions and mergers, and other activities.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 5 years of all the given segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Regional and country level market analysis
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling covering the financials, recent activities and the future strategies
- Supply chain trends mapping the recent advancements
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Audi AG
- Autoliv Inc.
- Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft (BMW AG)
- Continental AG
- Delphi Automotive PLC
- Denso Corporation
- Ficosa International
- Ford Motor Company
- General Motors (GM)
- Gentex Corporation
- Honda Motor Company
- Hyundai Mobis
- Magna International Inc.
- Omron Corporation
- QNX Software Systems
- Robert Bosch Car Multimedia GmbH
- TRW Automotive Holdings Corp.
- Texas Instruments
- VOXX International Corporation
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Market by Sensors Type
6 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Market by Vehicle Type
7 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Market by End-user
8 Geographical Segmentation
9 Vendor Landscaping
10 Company Profiles
11 Appendix 12 Disclaimer
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w3jgfb/global_advanced
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets