DUBLIN, December 7, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7tdjtm/global_advanced) has announced the addition of the "Global Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Market (Component and Geography) - Size, Share, Global Trends, Company Profiles, Demand, Insights, Analysis, Research, Report, Opportunities, Segmentation and Forecast, 2013 - 2020" report to their offering.
Benefits of this Report:
- The report provides an in depth analysis of the ADAS market and offers current and future trends to identify lucrative investment pockets in the market
- The report identifies the key drivers, opportunities and restraints which shape the market and provides an impact analysis for the forecast period
- Porter's five forces analysis provides a clear idea regarding the potency of the buyers and the suppliers participating in this market. This would further render a competitive advantage to the stakeholders
- Current and future trends are outlined to determine the overall attractiveness and to single out profitable trends in order to gain a stronger foothold in the market
A new report titled, "Global Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Market Size, Industry Analysis, Trends, Opportunities, Growth and Forecast, 2013 - 2020", The Global Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) market would garner $60.14 billion by 2020, registering a CAGR of 22.8% during 2014 - 2020. The deployment of sensors in vehicles has brought a massive transformation in the automotive industry by providing improved passenger experience and safety.
- The Global ADAS market would grow at a promising rate across developing countries like China, India and Japan, during the forecast period (2014 - 2020)
- The cost effectiveness and easy availability of the Ultrasonic sensors would make the segment grow at the fastest CAGR of 24.3% during 2014 - 2020
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System and Drowsiness Monitoring System segments are anticipated to show tremendous growth
- Increasing purchasing power and supportive government initiatives would foretell remarkable growth for Asia-Pacific market
- Europe would continue to dominate the market throughout the forecast period due to the stringent government regulations
- Magna International Inc.
- Autoliv Inc.
- Continental AG
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Denso Corporation
- General Motors (GM)
- Fords Motor Co.
- BMW AG
- Audi AG
CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
CHAPTER 4 GLOBAL ADVANCED DRIVER ASSISTANCE SYSTEMS MARKET BY COMPONENT
CHAPTER 5 GLOBAL ADVANCED DRIVER ASSISTANCE SYSTEMS MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
CHAPTER 6 COMPANY PROFILE
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7tdjtm/global_advanced
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
SOURCE Research and Markets