DUBLIN, Dec. 08, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/25cmr7/global_advanced) has announced the addition of the "Global Advanced Process Control Software Market in Chemicals Industry 2016-2020" report to their offering.
Multinational chemical companies are expanding their footprint in developing economies to capture growing demand for chemicals. However, they are facing tough competition from domestic chemical vendors that offer commodities at lower costs. Most end-users of chemicals in developing countries do not demand premium products offered by multinational companies. They prefer to use low functionality and cheaper merchandise offered by domestic vendors.
According to the report, intense market competition has spurred market demand for innovative products and services. As a result, several APC software providers have initiated M&A transactions in what appears to be a wave of market consolidation over the last decade.
Further, the report states that the lack of extensive domain expertise and knowledge should hamper the market prospects for APC vendors.
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2019
- What are the key factors driving the global advanced process control software market in the oil and gas industry
- What are the key Market trendss impacting the growth of the global advanced process control software market in the oil and gas industry
- What are the challenges to market growth
- Who are the key vendors in the global advanced process control software market in the oil and gas industry
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global advanced process control software market in the oil and gas industry
- What are the trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, EMEA, and APAC
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global advanced process control software market in the oil and gas industry
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Geographical segmentation
PART 07: Market drivers
PART 08: Impact of drivers
PART 09: Market challenges
PART 10: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 11: Market trends
PART 12: Vendor landscape
PART 13: Key vendor analysis
Top vendors in this market are -
- Honeywell International
- Schneider Electric
Other prominent vendors included in this report are:
- Aspen Technology
- Rockwell Automation
- Yokogawa Electric.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/25cmr7/global_advanced
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets