DUBLIN, Dec. 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3xmd5s/global_aerospace) has announced the addition of the "Global Aerospace Fasteners Market 2016-2020" report to their offering.
The Russian technology office of Airbus has developed a new software to assist in visualizing the manufacturing process during aircraft assembly. This software, known as assembly simulation of reliable processes (ASRP5), was installed in the Airbus manufacturing chain in 2015. The software allows stress experts and assembly line engineers to analyze and visualize the assembly process, optimizing the use of fasteners to avoid stress. This will enhance the production rates of single-aisle and wide-body aircraft by decreasing the time needed for complex joining processes during aircraft assembly.
According to the report, many companies have started developing innovative cabin interior products to cater to the growing demand for air travel. These products have made air travel more convenient and comfortable for passengers. Some examples are interactive windows, wireless in-flight entertainment and connectivity (IFEC), lightweight seats, and customized cabins.
Further, the report states that the products used in the interior of an aircraft cabin are designed and manufactured based on the requirements of specific aircraft. Aircraft technicians find it challenging to implement changes in aircraft interiors as the technology they use will soon become obsolete. The upgrading of fasteners becomes necessary to comply with airplane requirements.
Key questions answered in the report:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2020
- What are the key factors driving the global aerospace fasteners market
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global aerospace fasteners market
- What are the challenges to market growth
- Who are the key vendors in the global aerospace fasteners market
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the global aerospace fasteners market
- Trending factors influencing the market shares for EMEA, APAC, and the Americas.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global aerospace fasteners market
The leading vendors in the market are:
- 3V Fasteners
- B&B Specialties
- LISI Aerospace
The other prominent vendors of the market include:
- CDP Fastener Group
- National Aerospace Fasteners
- Stanley Aerospace Fastening
- TFI Aerospace
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings.
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Global aerospace and defense supply chain system
PART 07: Global aerospace and defense value chain system
PART 08: Market segmentation by application
PART 09: Market share by applications
PART 10: Geographical segmentation
PART 11: Market drivers
PART 12: Impact of drivers
PART 13: Market challenges
PART 14: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 15: Market trends
PART 16: Vendor landscape
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3xmd5s/global_aerospace
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets