DUBLIN, Apr. 10, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Agricultural Films Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Agricultural Films Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 7.7% over the next decade to reach approximately $17.9 billion by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts for all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2013, 2014 revenue estimations are presented for 2015 and forecasts from 2016 till 2025. The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies for existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
The study presents detailed market analysis with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain. The market data is gathered from extensive primary interviews and secondary research. The market size is calculated based on the revenue generated through sales from all the given segments and sub segments in the research scope. The market sizing analysis includes both top-down and bottom-up approaches for data validation and accuracy measures.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
- Current Trends
- Growing demand for food in ever increasing population
- Expansion of ecofriendly polymer products will serve as successful opportunity
- Recent technological developments of agricultural films
- Growth Opportunities/Investment Opportunities
Agricultural Films Market, By Polymer Type
- High-Density Polyethylene
- Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate
- Low-Density Polyethylene
- Linear Low-Density Polyethylene
- Other Polymer Types
Agricultural Films Market, By Application
- Silage Film
- Greenhouse Film
- Mulch Film
- BASF SE
- Berry Plastics Group, Inc.
- Grupo Armando Alvarez
- Kuraray Co. Ltd.
- Exxonmobil Corporation
- Trioplast Industrier AB
- Novamont SPA
- The DOW Chemical Company
- RKW SE
- British Polythene Industries PLC
- Coveris Holdings, S.A
- Al-Pack Enterprises Ltd.
- AB Rani Plast OY
- Barbier Group
- Hyplast Nv
- Plastika Kritis S.A.
- Bloomer Plastics Inc.
- Henan Yinfeng Plastic Co. Ltd
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sm565w/global
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-agricultural-films-market-2025-179-billion-growth-opportunitiesinvestment-opportunities---research-and-markets-300437173.html
SOURCE Research and Markets