NEW YORK, March 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Residential and commercial sectors coupled with rising disposable income are augmenting demand for air conditioners across the globe. Growing acceptance of air conditioners as a utility product rather than a luxury product is anticipated to boost growth in the global air conditioners market during the forecast period. A major share in the demand for air conditioners is emanating from Asia-Pacific due to rapid infrastructure developments and increasing penetration of air conditioners in the residential sector. Development of major cities, growing construction activities in hospitality and tourism sectors coupled with increasing investments by governments across various countries are anticipated to propel demand for air conditioners across the globe during the forecast period.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04760611-summary/view-report.html
According to "Global Air Conditioners Market By Product Type, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022", the global market for air conditioners is projected to cross US$155 billion by 2022. Increasing disposable incomes, changing climatic conditions, booming construction sector and technological innovations are driving air conditioners sales across the globe. Further, a major portion of the growth in demand for air conditioners across the globe is anticipated to emanate from residential and commercial sectors. Moreover, Asia Pacific dominated global air conditioners market, followed by North America. Light commercial air conditioners dominated global air conditioners market due to their increasing use in residential and commercial buildings. Few of the leading brands in global air conditioners market include Daikin, Gree, Midea, Carrier and Mitsubishi Electric. "Global Air Conditioners Market By Product Type, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022" discusses the following aspects of air conditioners market across the globe:
- Global Air Conditioners Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Product Type (Light Commercial Air Conditioners, VRF, Chillers, Ductable Splits & Others), By End Use Sector (Residential, Commercial & Industrial)
- Segmental Analysis - North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global air conditioners market.
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with air conditioners manufacturers across the globe. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Read the full report:
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-air-conditioners-market-by-product-type-by-region-competition-forecast--opportunities-2012-2022-300419604.html