DUBLIN, Dec. 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/frklw5/global_airport_it) has announced the addition of the "Global Airport IT Spending Market 2016-2020" report to their offering.
This report estimates the operational systems segment to account for a market share of more than 47% during the forecast period. The ability of operational systems to enhance the airports productivity and efficiency by streamlining the flow of information is a critical factor that results in market growth during the predicted period.
The report estimates the Americas to dominate the global market for airport IT spending during the forecast period. The augmented spending on airport expansion and modernization programs will foster the prospects for growth in this market during the predicted period.
The global airport IT spending market is extremely concentrated due to the presence of large vendors like Rockwell Collins and Amadeus IT Group.
Since this market is highly concentrated, the vendors try to differentiate their products by offering various innovations through cost-effective solutions. The vendors in this market compete on the basis of integration expertise and technology maturation to gain maximum prominence during the predicted period.
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2020
- What are the key factors driving the global airport IT spending
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global airport IT spending market
- What are the challenges to market growth
- Who are the key vendors in this market space
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global airport IT spending market
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, and EMEA
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global airport IT spending market
The leading vendors in the market are:
- Amadeus IT Group
- Rockwell Collins
- Ultra Electronics Airport Systems
Other prominent vendors in the market include:
- Lockheed Martin
- Northrop Grumman
- Saab Sensis
- UFIS Airport Solutions.
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Geographical segmentation
PART 07: Market drivers
PART 08: Market challenges
PART 09: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 10: Market trends
PART 11: Vendor landscape
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/frklw5/global_airport_it
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets