DUBLIN, March 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fd4bcl/global_airport_it) has announced the addition of the "Global Airport IT Spending Market 2016-2020" report to their offering.
This comprehensive report predicts tgat the global airport IT spending market will grow with a CAGR of 4% during the 2016-2020 period.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from the research team Social media provides an effective platform for airports and airlines to continuously engage with their passengers and other customers in real time. For example, Virgin America successfully adopted the social CRM strategy and is rated highly for its personalized services.
According to the report, airports are focusing on advanced technologies to improve passengers' experience and meet their rising service expectations. The growing mobility of the global workforce has increased regular travel and passenger traffic significantly at most airports. Managing the passenger experience during transit and travel has become essential for airports that seek to boost revenues by converting satisfied passengers into repeat customers.
Further, the report states that the acquisition and retention of qualified IT professionals is a major challenge for airport Chief Information Officers (CIOs).
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2020
- What are the key factors driving the global airport IT spending
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global airport IT spending market
- What are the challenges to market growth
- Who are the key vendors in this market space
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global airport IT spending market
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, and EMEA
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global airport IT spending market
- Amadeus IT Group
- Rockwell Collins
- Ultra Electronics Airport Systems
- Lockheed Martin
- Northrop Grumman
- Saab Sensis
- UFIS Airport Solutions
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Geographical segmentation
PART 07: Market drivers
PART 08: Market challenges
PART 09: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 10: Market trends
PART 11: Vendor landscape
PART 12: Appendix
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fd4bcl/global_airport_it
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets