DUBLIN, June 22, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Markets for Allergy Diagnostics and Treatments" report to their offering.
This report is designed to provide a comprehensive look at the global allergy diagnostic, immunotherapy, and treatment markets. The geographic areas covered by the report include the Americas region, the EMRA region and the Asian region.
The report provides a brief explanation of different allergic disorders with global incidence rates; discusses the different types of allergy diagnostic tests and their applicability in diagnosing various allergens; describes classes of allergy treatment products; and provides an overview of the growing immunotherapy market. The report organizes information from diverse sources into a cohesive unit that includes:
- A section on diagnostic products such as skin prick and patch tests, provocation testing, and antibody allergen testing.
- An overview section on allergies and five categories of prescription allergy products including antihistamines and combinations; sympathomimetics, decongestants and combinations; corticosteroids; mast cell stabilizers; and leukotriene receptors.
- Specific chapters that focus on testing and treatment in three distinct geographical areas: Americas, EMRA and Asia.
- A company profiles section that provides background information on companies active in the diagnostic and treatment arenas.
- Alere Inc.
- Allergan Pharmaceuticals
- Alcon Laboratories Inc.
- Alk-Abelló A/S
- Allergy Laboratories Inc.
- Allergopharma AG
- Amedra Pharmaceuticals Llc
- Ani Biotech OY
- Aqua Pharmaceuticals
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Biomerica Inc.
- Diagnostic Automation/Cortez Diagnostics Inc.
- Ferndale Pharma Group (Ferndale Healthcare)
- First Diagnostic Llc
- Gladerma S.A.
- Greer Laboratories Inc.
- Hal Allergy Group
- Hitachi Chemical Diagnostics Inc.
- Hycor Biomedical Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Jubilant Hollisterstier Allergy
- Kyowa Hakko Kirin Pharma Inc.
- Laboratory Corporation Of America Holdings
- Lincoln Diagnostics Inc.
- (10+ Others)
Key Topics Covered:
2: Summary and Highlights
3: Overview of Allergies
4: Global Allergy Diagnostics Market
5: Global Immunotherapy Market
6: Global Allergy Treatment Market
7: Developments in Allergy Testing and Treatment, and Recent Patents
8: Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ckblqw/global_markets
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-allergy-diagnostics-and-treatments-markets-report-2017-testing--treatment-in-3-distinct-geographical-areas---research-and-markets-300478226.html
SOURCE Research and Markets