DUBLIN, February 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2l58hj/alpha_olefin) has announced the addition of the "Alpha Olefin Market by Type (1-Butene, 1-Hexene, 1-Octene, C10 & Higher Olefins) and by Application (LLDPE, HDPE, Valeraldehyde, Plasticizers, Lubricants, and Others) - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2020" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The alpha olefin market is projected to reach USD 19.85 Billion by 2020, registering a CAGR of 6.2% between 2015 and 2020.
The global alpha olefin market is driven by increased demand from end-use industries such as plastics and automotive. Asia-Pacific, with its growing economy and rapidly expanding plastics and automotive industries, is projected to witness the highest growth in the alpha olefins market between 2015 and 2020.
Volatile raw material prices acts as a restraint for the market. With the increase in the prices of raw materials, the cost of producing alpha olefins also increases. This increases the overall cost of the manufacturers. Additionally, the shifting focus of the manufacturers towards more advanced technologies hampers the growth of alpha olefin market. With the use of advanced technologies, the cost of manufacturing increases, as it is expensive to adopt the technologies.
The report will help the leading players/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
- This report segments the alpha olefins market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue for the overall market and the subsegments across different verticals and regions.
- The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitor and gain more insights to improve their position in the business. The competitive landscape includes expansions, new product developments, and joint ventures.
- Chevron Phillips Chemical Company Llc
- Evonik Industries Ag
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Ineos Group Limited
- Qatar Chemical Company Ltd.
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc
- Sasol Limited
- Saudi Arabia Basic Industries Corporation (Sabic)
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Tpc Group
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Alpha Olefins Market, By Type
7 Alpha Olefins Market, By Application
8 Alpha Olefins Market, By Region
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2l58hj/alpha_olefin
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets