DUBLIN, Nov. 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p87f3h/global_amphibious) has announced the addition of the "Global Amphibious Landing Craft Market 2016-2020" report to their offering.
This report examines the current and future global amphibious landing craft market, which had a trade total of over 9 million tons for the year 2014. It is predicted that the global market will reach USD 10 billion in revenue by the year 2020.
The report states that landing craft operations are facing difficulties with the adoption of technologies, as they become obsolete within a short span of time. The challenges associated with the introduction of new technology include prohibitive costs, technology risk driven by certification requirements, and the need for employees with technological expertise.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key vendors.
- What are the key factors driving the global amphibious landing craft market?
- What are the Key Market trends impacting the growth of the connected classroom collaboration management systems market?
- What are the various opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global amphibious landing craft market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares for the global amphibious landing craft market?
- Market shares for APAC, Americas, and EMEA?
- Key outcome of the five forces analysis on the global amphibious landing craft market?
- Growth forecast of the global amphibious landing craft market?
- Griffin Hoverwork
- L-3 Unidyne
- Textron 47
- Marine Alutech
- Almaz m
- Abu Dhabi Shipbuilding Company
- Garden Reach Shipbuilders and Engineers
- Goa Shipyard
- General Dynamics NASSCO
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Global aerospace and defense supply chain
PART 07: Global aerospace and defense value chain
PART 08: Market segmentation by type
PART 09: Geographical segmentation
PART 10: Key leading regions
PART 11: Market drivers
PART 12: Impact of drivers
PART 13: Market challenges
PART 14: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 15: Market trends
PART 16: Vendor landscape
PART 17: Key vendor analysis
PART 18: Appendix
PART 19: About the Author
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p87f3h/global_amphibious
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets