DUBLIN, November 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global and China Automotive Transmission Industry Report, 2016-2020" report to their offering.
Global automotive transmission size has been more than 90 million sets in 2015, up 1.1% year on year, of which, the Chinese market increased by 3.3% to exceed 24 million sets. The permeability of automatic transmission in both global and Chinese markets has been further improved from previous years; China's automatic transmission market grows faster.
The proportion of automotive automatic transmission market in China has been close to 50% in 2015, dividing the market equally with manual transmission (MT). Concerning the passenger vehicle market, automatic transmission has accounted for 56%, of which, dual clutch transmission (DCT) and continuously variable transmission (CVT) are showing the fastest growth, reaching above 20% and 30% respectively; AT is in a state of slow growth; the market size of automated manual transmission (AMT) has been slightly declining.
The report covers the followings:
- Global automotive transmission market size & structure, development characteristics of AT, DCT, CVT and AMT segments, main manufacturers, and supporting relationship;
- China automotive transmission market size & structure, development characteristics, production capacity, and analysis on AT, DCT, CVT and AMT segments;
- Global and China new energy automobile transmission development status and enterprise layout;
- Development of global and Chinese transmission producers (autonomous ones and joint ventures), mainly including product type, product sales and capacity.
- AW Suzhou Automotive Parts Co., Ltd.
- AW Tianjin Automobile Parts Co., Ltd.
- Anhui Xingrui Gear-transmission Co., Ltd.
- Beijing MOBIS Transmission Co., Ltd.
- BorgWarner Dual Tronic Transmission Systems Co., Ltd.
- China National Heavy Duty Truck Group Datong Gear Co., Ltd.
- Chongqing Tsingshan Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Continental AG
- Dongfeng GETRAG Transmission Co., Ltd.
- GETRAG (Jiangxi) Transmission Co., Ltd.
- Hangzhou IVECO Automobile Transmission Technology Co., Ltd.
- Harbin DongAn Automotive Engine Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Honda Auto Parts Manufacturing Co., Ltd
- Hunan Jianglu & Rongda Vehicle Transmission Limited Company
- Hunan Sino-German Automobile Automatic Transmission Co., Ltd
- Inner Mongolia OED Engine Co., Ltd.
- JATCO (Guangzhou) Automatic Transmission Ltd.
- Magneti Marelli
- Nanjing Punch Powertrain Co., Ltd.
- Oerlikon Graziano
- Qijiang Gear Transmission Co., Ltd.
- Shaanxi Fast Auto Drive Group Company
- Shandong Menwo Transmission Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Automobile Gear Works Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai GM Dongyue Powertrain Co., Ltd.
- Shengrui Transmission Corporation Limited
- Tangshan Aisin Gear Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin AW Automatic Transmission Co., Ltd.
- Toyota Motor (Changshu) Auto Parts Co., Ltd
- VOLKSWAGEN Transmission
- VOLKSWAGEN Transmission (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- Volkswagen Automatic Transmission
- ZF Drivetech
- ZF Friedrichshafen
- ZF Transmissions Shanghai Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Wanliyang Transmission Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k8n8zh/global_and_china
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-and-china-automotive-transmission-industry-report-2016-2020-market-size--structure-development-characteristics-of-at-dct-cvt-and-amt---research-and-markets-300358315.html
SOURCE Research and Markets