DUBLIN, Mar 9, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global and China Industrial Robot Speed Reducer Industry Report, 2016-2020" report to their offering.
As of the end of 2016, more than 20 Chinese companies had developed precision speed reducers, and some of them even had achieved small batch production. Meanwhile, emerging enterprises such as AceStep in the domestic market focused on the development of the third-generation QB-configuration industrial robot precision speed reducers and launched QB-80E and QB-40E speed reducers worldwide in December 2016.
In recent years, with the development of industrial robots in China, precision speed reducers and other key components made in China have played a crucial role in the whole industry, and been included in a number of industrial plans; meanwhile, Robot Harmonic Gear Reducer (GB / T30819- 2014), Robot Precision Cycloid Pinwheel Reducer and other industrial standards have been introduced in succession to technically support the development of industrial robot speed reducers in China.
Foreign investors also quickened their pace in China, for instance, Nabtesco's factory in Changzhou, China was opened and put into operation in May 2016 with the planned annual capacity of 100,000 speed reducers in Phase I to mainly serve the world's four major robot makers; by 2020, the annual capacity will jump to 200,000 speed reducers.
With the maturity of technologies as well as the expansion of the industrial scale, it is expected that China's industrial robot reducer market demand will exceed RMB4 billion by 2020, of which about RMB3 billion will stem from RV reducers.
Global and China Industrial Robot Speed Reducer Industry Report, 2016-2020 focuses on the following:
- Market size, market structure, and competitive landscape of global and China industrial robots;
- Market size and market demand of global industrial robot speed reducers and the related companies;
- Supply & demand, market segments, price trend, major companies, and influencing factors of China industrial robot speed reducers;
- Operation and industrial robot speed reducer business of 5 global and 21 Chinese major companies.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Industrial Robot Speed Reducer
2. Status Quo of Global and China Industrial Robot Industry
3. Development of Global Industrial Robot Speed Reducer
4. Development of Industrial Robot Speed Reducer in China
5. Major Global Industrial Robot Speed Reducer Companies
6. Major Chinese Industrial Robot Speed Reducer Companies
7. Summary and Forecast
- Beijing CTKM Harmonic Drive Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Harmonic Drive Technology Institute
- Greatoo Intelligent Equipment Inc.
- Guangdong Shaoneng Group Co.,Ltd.
- Guangdong Shunde Zhengshang Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Han's Laser Technology Industry Group Co., Ltd.
- Harmonic Drive
- Jiangsu Tailong Decelerator Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Julong Robot
- Leader Harmonious Drive Systems Co., Ltd.
- Nantong Zhenkang Imp.& Exp. Co., Ltd.
- Shaanxi Qinchuan Machinery Development Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Mechanical & Electrical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Shuaike Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Sumitomo Heavy Industries
- Tianjin Burley Transmission Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Wuhan Jinghua Speed Reducer Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Hengfengtai Reducer MFG. Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Laifual Harmonic Drive Corporation Ltd.
- Zhejiang Shuanghuan Driveline Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z2hcmp/global_and_china
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-and-china-industrial-robot-speed-reducer-industry-report-2017-operation-and-industrial-robot-speed-reducer-business-of-5-global-and-21-chinese-major-companies---research-and-markets-300421124.html
SOURCE Research and Markets