Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global and China Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Industry Report, 2016-2020" report to their offering.
Global TPMS OEM market size has been more than 40 million sets by the end of 2015, of which, the European Union has the largest market share of 38.7%, followed by the United States with 28.4%. In the future, with mandatory installation of TPMS in more countries and regions as well as steady growth of automobile market, global TPMS industry will usher in rapid development. It is predicted that by 2020, global TPMS OEM market size will increase by approximately 80% from 2015.
China is the world's largest automobile market, with TPMS mandatory standards approved by the technical review in September 2016 and expected to be released in the first half of 2017. In addition, the time for mandatory installation of TPMS in M1 vehicles has been basically determined, i.e. mandatory installation of TPMS in all newly-authorized cars from January 1, 2019 and in all in-production cars from January 1, 2020. Since the enforcement of TPMS mandatory standards in 2019, China will see new demand for nearly 20 million sets of TPMS a year; by 2020, China will surpass Europe and the United States and become the world's largest TPMS market.
Global TPMS market is controlled by Schrader, Continental, Pacific, TRW, and HUF, which accounted for a combined 90% of market share in 2015. TPMS chip market is monopolized by GE, Infineon, and NXP. Guangdong Hiway Integrated Circuit Technology Co., Ltd. as China's first TPMS chip manufacturer independently produced the global minimum, the domestic first TPMS chip in 2016.
Foreign investment has accounted for a big share of the Chinese TPMS OEM and aftermarket; the world's top five companies have entered China and occupied the high-end market. Chinese OEM suppliers with experience in bulk supply include Shanghai Baolong Automotive Corporation, Shanghai Hangsheng Industry Co., Ltd., Sate Auto Electronic Co., Ltd., etc.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Overview of TPMS Industry
2 Global TPMS Industry
3 China TPMS Industry
4 Foreign Companies
5 Mainland Chinese Companies
6 Taiwanese Companies
7 Sensor Chip Suppliers
8 Summary & Forecast
- Anhui Zhonghong Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Sincode Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
- CUB ELECPARTS INC
- China Auto Electronics Group Limited (THB Group)
- DIAS Automotive Electronic Systems Co., Ltd.
- Dongguan Saftire Automotive Safety Technology Co., Ltd.
- E-Lead Electronic (2497)
- Guangdong Hiway Integrated Circuit Technology Co., Ltd.
- Guangdong LFF Technology Co., Ltd.
- Hamaton Automotive Technology Co., Ltd.
- Huf Group
- Huizhou Foryou General Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Yunyi Electric Co., Ltd
- Nanjing Top Sun Technology Co., Ltd.
- Ningbo FuerdaSmartech Co., Ltd
- Orange Electronic
- Pacific Industrial
- Sate Auto Electronic Co., Ltd
- Shanghai Aero-Care Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Baolong Automotive Corporation
- Shanghai Topsystm Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Autotech Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Careud Security Equipment Company Limited
- Shenzhen Hangsheng Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Steelmate Co., Ltd.
- TungThih Electronic
- VICTON Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
- Yangzhou Kooan Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
- ZF TRW (former TRW Automotive)
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7ntqtb/global_and_china
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-and-china-tire-pressure-monitoring-system-tpms-industry-report-2016-2020-global-tpms-oem-market-size-will-increase-by-approximately-80-from-2015---research-and-markets-300383347.html
SOURCE Research and Markets