DUBLIN, Jan. 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s7ppdf/global_and) has announced the addition of the "Global and Chinese Automotive Rear-view Mirror Industry Report, 2015-2020" report to their offering.
The market of rear-view mirror, a traditional functional part of the vehicle, continues to expand amid the growing automobile market. From the perspective of OEM market alone, global automotive rear-view mirror (exterior + interior) demand totaled 270 million pieces in 2015 and is expected to exceed 300 million pieces in 2020. China, as the world's largest automotive market, accounts for 28% of global automotive rear-view mirror demand, with its OEM demand predicted to surpass 90 million pieces in 2020.
As there are some visual blind spots and inconvenient operation with traditional rear-view mirror, the demand for new rear-view mirrors, chiefly including the ones with electric control function, auto-dimming function, electric folding function, memory function, and heating function, keeps growing. The automotive rear-view mirror with electric control function has had a penetration of 86.96% and is basically installed in RMB100,000-above car models, while t]he automotive rear-view mirrors with functions of electric folding, auto-dimming, and memory are primarily assembled in mid-range and upscale models with the market remaining to be further developed.
In addition, electronic rear-view mirror and smart rear-view mirror are still in the stage of active R&D and marketing.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Overview of Automotive Rear-view Mirror Industry
2 Global Automotive Rear-view Mirror Market
3 Chinese Automotive Rear-view Mirror Market
4 Market Segments
5 Electronic and Smart Rear-view Mirror Markets
6 Major Global Players
7 Major Chinese Companies
8 Summary and Forecast
- Beijing GoldRare Automobile Parts Co., Ltd.
- Changchun FAWAY Automobile Components Co., Ltd.
- Changzhou Yuyi Mirrors Co., Ltd.
- FLABEG Automotive Mirror (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- Hebei Guangying Auto Parts Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Jiangmen Shongli Rearview Mirror Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Feituo Auto Mirrors System Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Tianhe Auto Parts Co., Ltd.
- Jilin FAW Industry Dongguang Automobile Mirrors Co., Ltd.
- MEKRA Lang
- Murakami Kaimeido
- Ningbo Huaxiang Electronic Co., Ltd.
- Ningbo Joyson Electronic Corp.
- Samvardhana Motherson
- Shanghai Bolson Auto Parts Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Ganxiang Automobile Mirror (Group) Co., Ltd
- Shanghai Huidie Automobile Mirror Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Lvxiang Automobile Parts Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Yingtian Automobile Parts & Accessories Co., Ltd.
- Sichuan Sky-view Automobile Mirror Co., Ltd.
- Tokai Rika
- Wenzhou Meixinghua Car & Mirror Co. Ltd.
For more information visit
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets